why is there no white heritage month?

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By hoossy

@cskazenit:

Whamola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Whamola

@TzarStefan: I'm talking about the Holocaust because it seems to me that you know that your believes are weak, misinformed, and despicable because you refuse to defend or even fully explain them.

There's so much with what you're saying. Why do you think "Jews" aren't white, and furthermore, why would that even matter? What exactly makes you think "the Jews" control the media? Also, why do you assume I hate white people? I'm white, I'm just not a racist scumbag because I'm aware that there's no difference between any races. In fact, look at your genome and compare it to a "Jew", I promise, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Basically, I'm sorry your life sucks, but guess what, you're more than likely white trash and you have no one to blame for your current situation, whatever it may be, but you. Creating an imaginary scapegoat is not only cowardly, but also disgusting.

TzarStefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TzarStefan

@Animasta said:

@TzarStefan: Wow, an actual holocaust denier and "jews control the media" crackpot! Now I've seen everything O:

They do control it why else would they wage useless wars for America. The only country that benefits this is Israel if you dont belive it i don't realy care, the truth always hurts...

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By coaxmetal

Are you fucking shitting me? You want a fucking month for white people? Why?

Black people have a month so I need to get one, mommy it isn't fair? Why does anyone give a damn. Black history month probably exists to celebrate the black civil rights movement, among other things. What about the white civil rights movement? Well there wasn't one because white people have not historically, been oppressed in america. Why the hell would you feel left out that white people didn't have a month. Why would you care. Please, anyone who gives a damn about that, give it a fucking rest.

Also this is a video game website. If you didn't notice.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Animasta

@TzarStefan said:

@Animasta said:

@TzarStefan: Wow, an actual holocaust denier and "jews control the media" crackpot! Now I've seen everything O:

They do control it why else would they wage useless wars for America. The only country that benefits this is Israel if you dont belive it i don't realy care, the truth always hurts...

listen I have no love for israel, but if you honestly think that jews are all part of some worldwide conspiracy than you need mental help.

or you could watch zeitgeist for the 5th time and continue to be crazy I suppose

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#106  Edited By Gerhabio

I assume, the logic goes: "Every other month is White history month".

I agree that American history is black history, hispanic history, asian history, etc, but it is also true that schools tend to gloss over non-whites and the lower classes. You pretty much have to take specific courses in college or advanced placement courses on highschool to get that information. I think BHM tries to address this problem.

I don't think making a history month for an overrepresented and hyper priviledged group (whites) is a good idea. But I can get behind the notion that BHM is inherently damaging if a majority of blacks themselves believe the costs outweigh the benefits.

prestonhedges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By prestonhedges

Please name for me the historical moments and people you would memorialize with a "White History Month."

Did you come up with anything notable that isn't already taught in High School? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By Animasta

@gladspooky said:

Please name for me the historical moments and people you would memorialize with a "White History Month."

Did you come up with anything notable that isn't already taught in High School? No? Then shut the fuck up.

there was that time when we killed a large percentage of native americans with smallpox infested blankets and other diseases, that was a good un

pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By pw2566ch

@Turambar said:

@mandude said:

@Turambar said:

@mandude said:

@pw2566ch said:

The same reason there are no white schools or scholarships. It would be considered racist.

This is essentially what the OP says, with the underlying point of it being stupid.

It'd be stupid if all things were equal and white folks were just being left out. But being white gives you an inherent advantage in society regardless of whether you want to admit it or not.

Hmm, I'm not really disputing it. It's just that the post was a bit redundant, having already been said in the original post.

Ah, I read it under the impression you were saying the idea of "white heritage month" being considered racist is stupid.

Oh. I didn't mean any of it to be redundant. I was just pointing out a couple of other things that are ridiculous.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

You Americans are way too obsessed with skin color. Just paint everyone purple.

TzarStefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TzarStefan

@Whamola said:

@TzarStefan: I'm talking about the Holocaust because it seems to me that you know that your believes are weak, misinformed, and despicable because you refuse to defend or even fully explain them.

There's so much with what you're saying. Why do you think "Jews" aren't white, and furthermore, why would that even matter? What exactly makes you think "the Jews" control the media? Also, why do you assume I hate white people? I'm white, I'm just not a racist scumbag because I'm aware that there's no difference between any races. In fact, look at your genome and compare it to a "Jew", I promise, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Basically, I'm sorry your life sucks, but guess what, you're more than likely white trash and you have no one to blame for your current situation, whatever it may be, but you. Creating an imaginary scapegoat is not only cowardly, but also disgusting.

Ah yes the "Every race is the same liberal" If we are all the same as you say why do we look different behave different have different DNA and so on? There is a reason why there are different races on this planet just like every animal. I was once a liberal but that faded away when i realised multicultrulism doesn't work. America is allready falling apart just like every other multicultral country. And about the jew question where does it fit in? well they are the ones that impose the idea of multicultralism while they keep Isreal pure. About the compare thing take a blood test and you will see it as i said before it's in the blood... And calling me white trash because i want to preserve my culture and heritage and get denied it, is a fight i'm willing to take no matter.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#112  Edited By mike

@StalkingTurnip said:

i thought giant bomb was safe from this kind of nonsense. I thought wrong.

Off Topic is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. If you go to your preferences page you can hide Off Topic completely. I do, it's a much better life.

That being said, I can't think of any reason to bother keeping this topic open. I had to delete a bunch of replies and will probably send some warnings, you guys should know better than to try and debate something like racism on a video game website.