#1  Edited By Godwind
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Keyser_Soze

You know I come onto this site and post random nonsense, so I'm gonna be level headed for once, and say this in no way, shape or form surprises me at all. The constant regurgitation of information is sickening, the way media companies work is down right pathetic and full of self-censorship (see Herman and Chomsky's Propaganda Model). The framing of news to produce a twisted representation of what actually happened and then there's the flat out lying. I have for many years now regarded mainstream mass media, especially national corporate media outlets as the fourth branch of the government, they do a good enough job of extolling the elite line.

And to the student, well done, you've deceived a bunch of pathetic idiots, not particularly difficult but ingenious none the less.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Godwind
Keyser_Soze said:
"You know I come onto this site and post random nonsense, so I'm gonna be level headed for once, and say this in no way, shape or form surprises me at all. The constant regurgitation of information is sickening, the way media companies work is down right pathetic and full of self-censorship (see Herman and Chomsky's Propaganda Model). The framing of news to produce a twisted representation of what actually happened and then there's the flat out lying. I have for many years now regarded mainstream mass media, especially national corporate media outlets as the fourth branch of the government, they do a good enough job of extolling the elite line.And to the student, well done, you've deceived a bunch of pathetic idiots, not particularly difficult but ingenious none the less."
I have the solution.

We form the AJUG.  Anti-Journalist Union Group.