You ever actually video chatted with someone you've met online?

• 78 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By falserelic

Poll You ever actually video chatted with someone you've met online? (216 votes)

I have before and it was quite interesting. 48%
Nope never actually done it before. 35%
I have done it, but I regret it 4%
I don't feel comfortable with chatting with people I never met in person. 13%

For me I have video chatted with someone before, but it turnout the person was kinda nuts. Nowadays I don't like to video chat unless it's my friends, or people that I've met in person that I'm cool with talking too.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I've had sex with people I've met online.

So yes.

Rainbowkisses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does omegle count? If so then yes. Not that I recommend you go on there. I have had a few legitimate conversations on the site, but it's mostly just penises.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

Hell no. I have had voice chats with people online before, though.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have. And then I met them. And I'm currently sleeping on my internet friend's couch while I look for a job and an apartment in a new city. He is also my best friend now <3

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Yeah, plenty. I wasn't aware that was an unusual thing? Never regretted it, and don't see it as that big of a deal.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I woke up one day having slept on my arm. Fuck. That was creepy. Waking up not feeling your arm at all? Not cool!

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A decent chunk of my life was spent doing exactly this. Whole summers, even!

CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#9  Edited By CollegeGuyMike

Yeah, of course. I didn't know that was a strange thing.

Depending on whatever online game it is, sometimes it's easier to throw up a tinychat(I think that was it...) room for your group instead of using the in-game systems to communicate.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to let people know I don't find video chatting with people strange. I'm just curious to see how other people experiences was like.

Spankmealotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually did this a lot when I was in high school in the early 2000's when webcams still sucked ass. I have to imagine it's way better now. The interaction was always fine but the video always sucked.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Nope.

Not that I recommend you go on there. I have had a few legitimate conversations on the site, but it's mostly just penises.

Perfect. It seems I've found my new home page.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

never done it

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. Plenty of Omegle encounters too.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's omegle?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By Tireyo

I've only done it twice, both are Giant Bomb members, but I won't do it again though it was a good experience. I'd rather keep chats to voice or more preferably text.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's omegle?

It's website about chatting with strangers, either through video or text. I guess the appeal is you can socialize with people and be completely anonymous. (Unless of course you tell them personal info) I used to go on there with my monkey mask and fuck with people, so it made for some pretty fun nights.

The site has A LOT of dicks. Pretty much every video chat you get into is some dude wanking it, if not wanking then shirtless and looking desperate.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Met my current girlfriend online. Through a language exchange site.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My longest relationship originated online.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

What's omegle?

It's website about chatting with strangers, either through video or text. I guess the appeal is you can socialize with people and be completely anonymous. (Unless of course you tell them personal info) I used to go on there with my monkey mask and fuck with people, so it made for some pretty fun nights.

The site has A LOT of dicks. Pretty much every video chat you get into is some dude wanking it, if not wanking then shirtless and looking desperate.

Hmmm... that's kind of disturbing, but I can see how people get enjoyment out of it.

TyrellOCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've met up with people I know from YouTube, Twitter and online dating.

But if I'm just chatting, then I'll usually just Skype call with no video.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hell, I still struggle with ordinary skype calls. I'm not ready for video calls.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So yes.

Same here. Video chatting can be nice. I just think you should make sure to chat with someone a while before you video chat.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

Same here. Video chatting can be nice. I just think you should make sure to chat with someone a while before you video chat.

What the hell? do you guys just like arrange to have sex with people from the internet?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

What the hell? do you guys just like arrange to have sex with people from the internet?

No? You just meet people online and sometimes those relationships go beyond online. More often than not it's just friendship, but sometimes there's something more. That's life.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

No? You just meet people online and sometimes those relationships go beyond online. More often than not it's just friendship, but sometimes there's something more. That's life.

That's got me thinking..

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pyromagnestir
davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By davidwitten22

Yeah I've done it a few times. Met a friend who I was in a guild with on Settlers Online and we did video skype once, he wanted to show me his bong. The other time was a guy in Korea I met when I was spending a lot of time being up at 4AM when I was way into Starcraft. He wanted to practice his English, so we'd just shoot the shit every once in a while. He had surprisingly good English, very nice guy.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pyromagnestir
EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

IF ONLY

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I've voice chatted, but never video. I don't know if I've done a video call with someone I know in real life even.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#35  Edited By JJWeatherman

Unfortunately.

Juzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Only if they have boobs.

So I can see if mine are bigger.

Have any of you guys tried this?

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I've met people in person before but I honestly don't think I've ever video chatted. One of my best friends I met online and I go out to visit her once a year or so.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzie said:

Only if they have boobs.

So I can see if mine are bigger.

Have any of you guys tried this?

Can't say I have, though I like to examine female breasts just for study purposes..

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

I had phone calls, but not video calls.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#40  Edited By Tireyo

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

TruthTellah seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and he knows what he's talking about. Pretty smart fellow that offers some worthwhile input.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yes.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By falserelic

@tireyo said:

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

TruthTellah seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and he knows what he's talking about. Pretty smart fellow that offers some worthwhile input.

I know I'm just messing around..

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TruthTellah

@tireyo said:

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

Thanks, Tireyo. I try to provide what input I can.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tireyo said:

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

Your an aswome guy Truth, don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah said:

@tireyo said:

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

I love the teller of truths too guys :^)

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I've voice chatted with some people online. And it was even recorded. And it's often posted to the forums. Been doing it almost weekly for a while now, actually.

Here's a weird one. So some of the GBCP duders livestreamed some games a few weeks ago. The guy who was streaming turned on his webcam and put his picture in the bottom corner, so I've seen somebody across the internet while talking to them. This person just hasn't seen me. That's weird.

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Although I met someone on XBL awhile back and we talked about rock music. Which ended up leading into similar bands we liked and how we were both going to see them live. Turns out it was the same show and I met him there lol.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TruthTellah

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@tireyo said:

@falserelic said:

@truthtellah said:

@falserelic said:
@truthtellah said:

@brodehouse said:

So yes.

That's got me thinking..

I love the teller of truths too guys :^)

Aw.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyyf0qAYzD1qzm7bu.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bac967aa2e9f9dd162649f0712fff8e/tumblr_mqpt11vjBs1scav0po1_500.gif

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

When I was ten I got this neat early digital camera (the kind that today would be like Sponge Bob or Dora colored "my first camera" for kids) that also functioned as a webcam.

The software was so archaic and I had Windows ME worse yet, but when Comcast came to town I could finally make use of it online, no more stupid AT&T EARTHLINK via Dreamcast LOL.

I used whatever search was big at the time, like lycos altavista lexisnexis dogpile ask jeeves, and found a web site where kids could download wrestling theme songs as .WAV files no less, and I wanted Owen Harts.

After downloading his Slammy Award era theme, not the "enough is enough and it's time for a change" Nation of Domination one, I went to check out the rest of whatever geocities type site it was, and made my way to the guestbook or About page. Lo and behold the chick(!) who uploaded those themes was barely like two years older than me! A female wrestling fan, a female that digs the sweet sounds of James Alan Johnston! The power of the Internet had been unleashed thank you Jesus!

Seriously, never in a million years would any girl in my piece of shit school ever share the same interests as me. I ain't even sure those pop-music idolizing bitches even ate food and shit poop rather used IV fluids and cigarettes to curb hunger. A whole different breed from me.

Now thanks to the World Wide Web, I might have the luck of at least having a pen pal romance even if she was too far to meet.

The problem, though I didn't consider it at the time, was what if there are a 1,000 other chubby wrestling geeks on that site, all mackin' on her, and two years older than her instead.

But I was confident, stayed platonic and WWF concentrated at first, making my way from Q&A on the guest book, to emails, to AIM chats, and finally, though her Stone Age parents wouldn't let her have a webcam, I started sending some GB QOTW worthy goofy "sweded" wrestling videos to her from my camera, then some serious ones about her life in Jr High and my home life and other interests. I found a friend for life, that born like five years earlier never would've been possible. Never fucking possible. Amazing.

So after a while I found out that she's gonna be vacationing on Easter break at a relatives house say an hour tops from Wilmington where I lived. After a lot of convincing on her part, with kind of helicopter parents, her Dad called my grandparents and came to agreement that her folks would pick me up and bring me to their brothers sisters in laws whatever house on the shore for the weekend.

We waited at the local JCPenny's for quite a while, and before cell phones I thought she forgot about me. My grandparents got tired and went off shopping, while I stayed on the benches still hopeful.

Thankfully her Dad came along eventually and all was forgiven cause the reason he was late was he was buying me a sweet championship belt and Kane shirt.

On the way I found out the whole family loves wrestling and Dad and his potential son in law chatted up about classic matches and favorite WWF Divas and so on. He was a cool guy, not strict at all, and he even had Sable's Playboy issue, he showed me LOL.

So we get to their in laws house, I'm super nervous, I don't want to look like such a geek, we go inside, Dad pours me something and says he'll go get Cara. I sit up on the kitchen stool chair.

He comes back in but she's not with him. I ask what happened, he said not to worry, how's the special soda. I started to cry and begged for Cara, he forced his arms against my hips and thighs pinning me to the high chair, I begged let me go, as he wrangled my Adidas track pants down and pulled my little c*** out from my fruit of the looms, and went "shh shh shh shh shh sweetheart" and began s****** me until a dry orgasm. Then he made me finish him off.

I felt such shame I never told my grandparents or police or anybody, plus he showed me his locker full of hunting rifles and promised me grave danger if I ever told. My grades slipped. I began spitting at and jabbing with pens the boys at school. I didn't lose my virginity proper till a prostitute I hired at age 23, the week I was contemplating suicide.

Don't chat with people on the Internet.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50  Edited By Hamst3r

Yup. I've met a few of these internet people in person too. It's all good.