brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By brukaoru
Snail said:
"I still think that people should pay for what they get. if you're going to listen to a track then pay for it. There is a reason why it costs money to some people.I am completely against any way of getting free music, free movies, in the internet, while some people pay for it. It wasn't free before the internet, it shouldn't be free now."
i can see your point about full songs being posted there. My main problem is when videos are being taken down (or music removed) that only had a few seconds of a song, or was used in a parody.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#52  Edited By Tireyo
Snail said:
"Tireyo643 said:
"Snail said:
"Jayge...
fuck you.
for being right.

(I never thought this moment would come.
fuck.)I still think that people should pay for what they get. if you're going to listen to a track then pay for it. There is a reason why it costs money to some people.I am completely against any way of getting free music, free movies, in the internet, while some people pay for it. It wasn't free before the internet, it shouldn't be free now."
Don't get mad! Get glad! :D Here's something to cheer you up and turn that frown upside down! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go3vlqcyxuQ "
Glad?You just don't know Jayge."
Don't let him get to you.  He shouldn't of bothered you that bad.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Tireyo
brukaoru said:
"Snail said:
"I still think that people should pay for what they get. if you're going to listen to a track then pay for it. There is a reason why it costs money to some people.I am completely against any way of getting free music, free movies, in the internet, while some people pay for it. It wasn't free before the internet, it shouldn't be free now."
i can see your point about full songs being posted there. My main problem is when videos are being taken down (or music removed) that only had a few seconds of a song, or was used in a parody. "

I never heard about that problem before.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By JJOR64

When YouTube first came out it was awesome but, now they are getting strict.  On two of my videos I have had to do the AudioSwap feature which completely ruined my videos, well one of the anyways.  I just want the old YouTube back.     :-(   *sad face*

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By DarkGamerOO7
Tireyo643 said:
"brukaoru said:
"Snail said:
i can see your point about full songs being posted there. My main problem is when videos are being taken down (or music removed) that only had a few seconds of a song, or was used in a parody. "
I never heard about that problem before."
*Looks at the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series* Its so cool it was banned from Youtube twice! Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged was a parody of well everything and used about 5 minutes of an Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh and some music and it was banned from youtube for this.
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By teh_destroyer

I actually almost stopped going there months ago,I still swing by once in a while to find a video a friend would tell me to watch once in a while.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By kashif1

why did google have to buy it?

Not only are things getting strict there are ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE ADS

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Jayge_

I don't get it. I'm right all the time >.>

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59  Edited By BigBoss1911

Warner Music Group (WMG) is taking off all the music and its killing youtube.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tireyo
DarkGamerOO7 said:
"Tireyo643 said:
"brukaoru said:
"Snail said:
I never heard about that problem before."
*Looks at the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series* Its so cool it was banned from Youtube twice! Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged was a parody of well everything and used about 5 minutes of an Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh and some music and it was banned from youtube for this."
So you're saying that it was too good for YouTube?

teh_destroyer said:
"I actually almost stopped going there months ago,I still swing by once in a while to find a video a friend would tell me to watch once in a while."
Well, that's not a bad thing to do.  I usually look for them if I get bored.

kashif1 said:
"why did google have to buy it?Not only are things getting strict there are ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE ADS"
Ads are annoying.  They are just as annoying as Pop-ups.

Jayge said:
"I don't get it. I'm right all the time >.>"
I don't know about that.  I guess you got good common sense perhaps?!?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Tireyo
BigBoss1911 said:
"Warner Music Group (WMG) is taking off all the music and its killing youtube."
I've noticed that.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#62  Edited By Wolverine

What I always really liked about youtube was how open it was to any type of videos. For example I knew if I missed a Letterman interview it would be up on youtube the next day.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Tireyo

Wolverine: I actually watched an actual Avatar: The Last Airbender episode that didn't even hit the TV yet, and saw it on Youtube!!  It was definitely a once in a life-time deal. 

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#64  Edited By Snail
Jayge said:
You fucking wish Jayge.
Just because you can make a 7 line paragraph for every single discussion it doesn't mean you're right all the time.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jayge_
Snail said:
"Jayge said:
You fucking wish Jayge.Just because you can make a 7 line paragraph for every single discussion it doesn't mean you're right all the time."
It doesn't make me wrong either. Neither does you thinking I'm wrong ^.^ so the way I see it, I'm pretty much right all the time.