Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Willy105

What a terrible movie.

I know it takes place before the first X-Men, but it didn't have to feel like it was made before the first X-Men.

I could not believe how incredibly bad the special effects were. I literally have made better special effects on my computer.

Not to mention the wire fights, and the terrible storytelling!

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidestChimp

the film should of had more gambit and deadpool =(

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zeforgotten
@Willy105 said:
" What a terrible movie.

I know it takes place before the first X-Men, but it didn't have to feel like it was made before the first X-Men.

I could not believe how incredibly bad the special effects were. I literally have made better special effects on my computer.  Not to mention the wire fights, and the terrible storytelling! "
that is freaking awesome. 
Is there like somewhere where you can show me what you've made? 
Because if it is that good I would be willing to help you send that stuff around to different movie companies and ask them to hire you. Because you sir, are badass. 
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ArchScabby
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Willy105 said:
" What a terrible movie.

I could not believe how incredibly bad the special effects were. I literally have made better special effects on my computer.  Not to mention the wire fights, and the terrible storytelling! "
that is freaking awesome. Is there like somewhere where you can show me what you've made? Because if it is that good I would be willing to help you send that stuff around to different movie companies and ask them to hire you. Because you sir, are badass.  "
heh
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ninjakiller
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Willy105 said:
" What a terrible movie.

that is freaking awesome. Is there like somewhere where you can show me what you've made? Because if it is that good I would be willing to help you send that stuff around to different movie companies and ask them to hire you. Because you sir, are badass.  "
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kmdrkul

I was hoping you had seen wolverine actually out in public.  I'm pretty disappointed :(

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

I think it rocked your fuck off and shit and that shit off and then that shit hangs up and then that slurpee hanged up a dead cat and then.... 

Ok thats enough.
CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By CaptainObvious
@kmdrkul said:
" I was hoping you had seen wolverine actually out in public.  I'm pretty disappointed :( "
Same goes for me :( 
MonkeyGekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By MonkeyGekko

The special effect isn't that great in Wolverine the origins because a blueprint of the film was leaked out to the public and they had to rush it out. Its alot better than the leaked version though :P

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By flaminghobo

It wasn't a great movie, it's worse than X-Men 3 in my opinion.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11  Edited By flaminghobo
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TwoOneFive

WOW! REALLY!? GOOD FOR YOU! 

i saw it a month before it was released in theaters. it was ten times better than the theatrical release. much more of a comedy though. 

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By TheHBK

There was a lot of things wrong with it but it was enjoyable, but by no means a good movie. 
The effects were bad.  The launching/jumping of characters was so painfully slow and mechanical at times you felt like you could almost see the wires.  Really, just made you feel like no one watched these parts before trying to fix them somehow.  The claws on wolverine were CG?  WTF?  I really wonder who thought that would be a good idea. 
Wolverine as a character.  He is less violent in this movie, more driven for revenge on Sabertooth which they dont bother to explain if it is the same guy as in the first x-men movie or why sabertooth would not recognize him.  Wolverine is just love sick and his healing (emotional) just takes a few hours.  Also, when wolverine has flashbacks to when he got his adimantium, his flashes showed him in pain after getting out of the water, also angry and just sad about what happened to him.  Here they just gloss over the fact that he got metal stuck to his fucking bones. 
Trying to do too much with other characters.  The blob, Gambit, Deadpool and the endless original X-men references, particularly Cyclops.  Seriously, do they need to do this whole Deadpool has lots of powers thing so that they include as many other mutants as possible?  Gambit being there is cool, but no red/black eyes.  Come on.  Cyclops being some teenager and then getting taken by professor x was the gayest part of the movie. 
And that kind of stuff makes me feel like the movie only takes place at the most 10 years before the first x-men movie which is way too short. 
No, the episode Weapon X from the 90s x-men cartoon was a much better piece than this movie was.  I am hoping that Magnetos movie is better, and that all it has is magneto, maybe at most another mutant like one that would actually make sense to be there like Mr Sinister and maybe a reference to Captain American, seeing as how this would partly take place in Nazi Europe.
Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I have a feeling you might have watched that leaked version with unfinished effects.....
But with or without the effects that movies a turd so whatever