The PS4 "SHARE" Button: does anyone really care?

• 108 results
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

I agree. I liked this on facebook to show my support.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yes, probably! At least, maybe.

Pachtar_Klepek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Pachtar_Klepek

Cool idea in theory that I will never ever use. I don't want to share my gameplay and I don't want to watch someone else's.

Sounds kind of dumb saying that on a website where the most popular content are Quick Looks.

And you're right, no one wants to watch your gameplay.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@john1912 said:

I MAY use it tor rub something in my brothers face.

Heh.

I'll probably share things, I used the screenshot button a lot while in big picture mode on Sleeping Dogs. I imagine that if you could rewind game footage back then the bug videos will be amazing.

SpencerBoltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By SpencerBoltz

It's an interesting idea that has potential. Will I use it? I have no clue, but my wild guess would be, no. There's more than just the possibility of sharing game play footage with the share button though and that's what I'm most interested in.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Being able to instantly upload things to YouTube would be great. I don't know how many times I've come across some insanely random funny glitch in a game with nobody around to experience its glory.

Eidderf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd probably use it to share glitches and general funny stuff that happens in games with my friends, of course it depends how easy to use it all is but there are plenty of times where I have played a game and something silly has happened that I would like to show others. Even if I'd only use it a couple of times more functionality can only be a good thing.

mikejamoran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the whole letting people take control aspect is dumb and gimmicky, but as a utility for taking video and screenshots, I'm in.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Quarters

I think it's something you can't predict. Once it gets in the hands of the general public, it could go a multitude of directions. I think it seems like a cool idea, with definite potential. With the current state of Let's Plays and the like, something like this makes sense for a modern console. So yes, I care, but it's all up to the people to make it happen.