Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

What are the first 3 car designs you willmake on forza 3?

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By v2xJFresh

When you start up forza 3 and begin to do the full car designs what will your first three be 
    and why?(if the is a reason) 

personally i am planning on doing the cars from the intro on PIMP MY RIDE (using the cars available) 

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By v2xJFresh

When you start up forza 3 and begin to do the full car designs what will your first three be 
    and why?(if the is a reason) 

personally i am planning on doing the cars from the intro on PIMP MY RIDE (using the cars available) 

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RandomHero666

Last week i made a pretty awesome cop car, tomorrow ill probably transfer it to my own tag, then make a few Personalised cars, nothing too time consuming..

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By v2xJFresh

nah nothing massive from me neither................maybe 1 grand design but tbh i dont have the time/skill to do that

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By m1k3

LOL i wanna share what im gonna make, but i know someone is probably gonna jack the idea... haha

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RandomHero666

In Forza 2 the best car i made had a shitty pie on it, took about 3 hours =/ 
    I lack the patience and skill to do anything other than put words and simple designs.. leave that to others.. then jack the paintjob & clone!! teehee

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I don't do specific designs or drawings, just whatever I think would look great on that particular car.  I'm planning on making the 350Z (or Fairlady) and the RX-7 among my first works.  Thinking a simple black base for the 350Z, with a light gray base running around each side, with some other black designs thrown over the gray.  The RX-7, I'm thinking a burnt orange with black designs near each door.  Should be nice.
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Hitchenson

I intend to draw a bunch of dicks on my car. I'm just that mature.

Ravage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ravage

I'm going to customize an infiniti G37, black and white paint job, some gold highlights. Should be slick and sweet. I can't wait .

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Matfei90

I was thinking about making a Gears of War Cog vinyl when I get my copy.

Whenever that is...

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crunchUK
    @RandomHero666 said:
    " In Forza 2 the best car i made had a shitty pie on it, took about 3 hours =/ I lack the patience and skill to do anything other than put words and simple designs.. leave that to others.. then jack the paintjob & clone!! teehee "
    then crunch came and improved it in 5 minutes. YOU FAIL
    RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RandomHero666
    @crunchUK said:
    " @RandomHero666 said:
    " In Forza 2 the best car i made had a shitty pie on it, took about 3 hours =/ I lack the patience and skill to do anything other than put words and simple designs.. leave that to others.. then jack the paintjob & clone!! teehee "
    then crunch came and improved it in 5 minutes. YOU FAIL "
    That was my first Pie related car.. i'm talking about the second one.. the one i then sold for 7mil or something. 

Ps.. Forza 3 is sooo much better for making designs.. i've made 3 or 4 decent ones i'm quite proud of.. dont have gold though so i cant upload the pics. 
    Best imo is Futurama's Fry!!
    Mourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Mourer

As many cars as possible from Initial D.  It's my favorite anime.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iam3green

idk what i'm going to make. i'll just make shapes on the design of the car. i'm not great at making the car jobs.

Heartbreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Heartbreak

I got a bunch of design patterns in tabs that I'm going to transfer over eventually, but i'm starting off simple and getting used to the editor since I haven't had played Forza 2 for awhile.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#15  Edited By Sin4profit

I just make decent vinyls and slap'em on all half assed like.

pakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By pakx

most of the vynils i've made myself have been team logo designs based around my gamertag. some degined from scratch, others based on well known designs such as the Subaru Rally insignia. i also made a liscence plate/bumper sticker that reads "i am the stig"

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Renahzor

I've done a good amount of " Invader Zim" vinyls and will probably make a car design out of them when I run out of ideas.  I have several other characters to make, etc, so I don't foresee this happening anytime soon, and interest seems to be dwindling for both me and anyone buying, so Im doing a couple different projects.

Im in the process of designing a Chie vinyl, which hopefully will become a good car design.  I have an excellent idea for a full design so hopefully it will all come together exactly how it looks in my mind (haha).  Check the Design showcase thread for some WIP pics, hopefully this will give people an idea of how a more complex vinyl comes together, which is always interesting to me!  

Depending on popularity I may do some more P4 vinyls, but only if my Chie turns out acceptable to me.  Im better at doing cartoon characters than most anything else I've tried, so im really hoping this Chie looks decent when im done, im definitely taking my time!  Although the Anime style is a little more taxing than the relatively simple style of Invader Zim.  :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.