12 minute walkthrough of Fuse

#1 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2167 posts) -

The first game that immediately pops into mind when watching this was Brute Force with its 4 player squad and each squad mate retaining a unique ability such as active camouflage. I reckon the game looks alright and I'll give it a chance come release but it's a shame that there isn't a PC version and even when Dan Chiappini posed the question to Brian Allgeier about why there isn't the answer given was pretty piss weak.

#2 Posted by Ares42 (2442 posts) -

Looks like a third person shooter... pretty much all there is to say. If they wanted to sell this game they should've focused on showing some personality instead of generic gameplay.

#3 Posted by Landon (4115 posts) -

Looks kinda meh.

#4 Posted by adam1808 (1214 posts) -

Everything about this game seems uninspired.

#5 Posted by JacDG (2112 posts) -

Man, I miss the tone from the first Overstrike trailer, look pretty cool. Still, it might be alright, weapons look kinda exciting.

#6 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

This looks super uninteresting.

#7 Posted by Humanity (7945 posts) -

My biggest concern here is that all the characters looked very similar. When he jumped back and forth I could barely tell the difference between who he jumped to.

#8 Posted by msavo (7522 posts) -

I feel so bad for Insomniac. Such a talented developer yet this screams generic shooter with a small hook. I bet this will be another game in the EA partners titles not selling for shit trend.

#9 Posted by Meltac (1901 posts) -

That looks really, really boring. Shame on you, Insomniac.

#10 Posted by Maitimo (175 posts) -

I suppose this resonates more with the focus groups they talked about. There's nothing really wrong with it, but I don't think it does enough to stand out in a crowded genre. Had it come about much earlier in the generation, might've been a different story.

#11 Posted by ToTheNines (499 posts) -

it seems "aite"

#12 Posted by Kinapuff (244 posts) -

Welcome back to Sony Insomniac.

#13 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

They should've stuck to the original stuff, sure it might've been the same game but I liked that old look better

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.