Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Boy Color

Platform »

Nintendo's successor to the Game Boy, featuring a color screen and backwards compatibility for all previous Game Boy titles.

GBC/GB Hidden Gems?

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pazy

Im really getting back into my GBC lately (which I only got about 2 years ago, not enough money to get one way back when) since its the 20th anniversary of the GB release. Ive got a few games but im going to try and get games like Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Mario games etc. but what hidden gems are there on GB/GBC?

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Metal Gear Solid and Perfect Dark are pretty good. Also Daikatana, the one version of that game that actually was good. Yet nobody knows it even existed as they focused on how much the PC title sucked. Heh. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is one of my favorites, it's basically the first Mana game, plays a lot like Zelda. Probotector is grand. Mortal Kombat II too. Umm, what else? I don't even remember the games I had. Oh yeah, some Donkey Kong game was alright, but I much preffered Wario Land, I think it's one of the best platformers ever.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Duuuuuude, Pokemon Red Version. I know not much of a hidden gem but its all I played when I was a kid.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

Duck Tales is awesome(if you haven't played the NES version), and so is Mr. Nutz.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Pazy
    JJWeatherman said:
    "Duuuuuude, Pokemon Red Version. I know not much of a hidden gem but its all I played when I was a kid. "

Screw that game its a pile of crud...Blue all the way!

Though these are same great ideas, any got any more? the more obscure the better ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b
    deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

The surprise hits for me were Metal Gear Solid (Ghost Babel), Kirby's Dream Land, Gradius: Interstellar Assault, and Darkwing Duck. I played those games to death.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By yoshimitz707

Harry Potter RPGs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.