akskiller's Gears of War (PC) review

• akskiller wrote this review on .

Gears of War chainsaw's its way to your PC

Finally, Gears of War has come to  PC's near you. So you don;t got a xbox360? Well if you got a PC this is the game for you. With 5 new mission in campaign and a new maps in multiplayer, you should not pass this game.
It's got everything the 360 has but more. The graphics are way prettier and will suck you in. Find a friend join CO OP together to defeat the nasty locust. Join multiplayer with your friends and kick some ass. This game should not be passed by anyone. If you own a good PC this game should be on you list. Go on and enjoy this game.

Other reviews for Gears of War (PC)

Bloody,atmospheric...it's AWESOME!!! 0

No matter which genre of games we like the most,be it strategies,sport sims,driving sims or role playing games,we each feel sometimes the need to shoot & kill.A game to kill our anger.There are two types of cathegories games of this type are divised in.One of them contains Painkiller,Serious Sam & Will Rock.The other gathegory is Gears of War.Gears of War probably needs no introduction,being the most popular game on X360 for a long time.But we all know that its exclusivity for the 360 is...

Recinded 0

Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recin...