Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Golf Story

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 28, 2017

Give up all you hold dear for one final shot at the top in this golfing RPG.

[Solved - sort of] How to use the long driver? [Possible story spoilers]

Brittinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brittinius

Does anyone know how to select the long driver during regular rounds of golf in this game?

I completed the part of the story where you have a drive competition with Max Yards, and afterwards it said that I could now use the long driver in regular gameplay, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it.

Brittinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Brittinius

Well I never was able to get an answer to this from anyone so I contacted Sidebar games myself to see what was up. They sent the attached reply. It appears that the long driver was a feature at one point that they decided to later remove from the game.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.