Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

What score (do you think) would be a disappointment for GT5?

• 53 results
    management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By management

On the 10 scale it would probably be an 8 on the Giantbomb scale a 3 would be a disappointment. But then I'm not that hyped for GT5

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By xyzygy
    @CaLe said:

"  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=277401&site=psm  We can probably expect a mixture of review scores. The die hard fans will shrug them off (and claim ignorance on the reviewers behalf more than likely) because the game is already what they wanted but for fence sitters I reckon there will be some disappointment. "

That negative preview really has me worried. He is a huge fan of the series and was even disappointed. He saying that he has no idea what took them so long because it's pretty much the same as GT4...
    bearshamanbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By bearshamanbro
    @xyzygy:  Yeah I understand the concern but IMO there was a lot of BS in there, surely to get some hits. I'm not sure if he's as much of a fan as he says. He complained about no rubber band AI....what!?! Says NFS hot pursuit is better in everything?!?. It's pretty simple, if you like Gran Tourismo this is the definitive Gran Tourismo on PS3...you should know what to expect. It seems he's right though that this is just more of the same (but better) and that's all it needs to be for most and what most people are looking for. I don't think it was ever billed as anything different.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.