Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony are collected onto this standalone disc of Grand Theft Auto IV's post-release content.

GTA IV episodes coming to PC and PS3

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno
    defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By defaulttag

yay for PC version. finally!

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Nasar7

Good news. So basically Microsoft paid $50 million for a 1 year timed exclusive, or a 6-month exclusivity deal in the case of BOGT. I wonder if it was worth it.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Geno
    @Nasar7 said:
    " Good news. So basically Microsoft paid $50 million for a 1 year timed exclusive, or a 6-month exclusivity deal in the case of BOGT. I wonder if it was worth it. "
    It also makes me wonder if exclusivity means anything in this day and age. Hopefully more console games will be making it to the PC and more 360 games will be making it to the PS3 and vice-versa. 
    frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By frankxiv

i'm not up on these releases for 360, but is the disc version basically just dlc for the base gta4 on a disc, or can you run it standalone?

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Nasar7
    @Geno: Since I have all 3 consoles, I don't mind when developers decide on their own to make a game exclusively for a single console to take advantage of the hardware or whatever their reason may be, I just don't like when Microsoft and Sony pay for exclusive DLC, that seems anti-consumerist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.