Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

The fastest you've finished this game?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eric_buck

I just finished GTA IV in approx. 13 hours. I'm pretty proud of myself :D

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Around 42 hours I think... I never liked to take my time with GTAIV, even for the trophy.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Azteck

I never actually finished it. I got pretty bored with the story and ended up just conjuring up a helicopter and a sniper and go to the nearest rooftop and went nuts, then I handed it back to my friend who I borrowed it from and didn't look back.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

Never beat it, i got to the last mission died twice while chasing the boat on the motorbike gave up and watched the ending on youtube.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee
    @zombie2011 said:
    " Never beat it, i got to the last mission died twice while chasing the boat on the motorbike gave up and watched the ending on youtube. "
    Oh yeah, that part is brutal. The shining point to which shown that game needed a checkpoint system.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.