Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Nervous Ron Skip Glitch

gamingmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gamingmichael

I've been speaking to Rockstar about a bug in this mission (PS3) that doesn't allow the player to skip the landing portion. The game will show the loading screen indefinitely. I'm disabled so it was pretty tough to land. I've beaten the main story, but I want to have this addressed for future players. Support is wanting video of the exact issue but I have no way to record it. Can someone record it and post a link, please?

Steps to recreate the issue:

1. Start the game from XMB.
    2. Play through the mission until Trevor tells Ron he'll butcher his carcass and wrap him in cheesecloth.
    3. Die three times and attempt to skip it.
    4. Indefinite loading should occur.

If you've made it through the story, the bug should still be present on a replay (it was on mine).

gamingmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Finally was able to get some footage but it figures that the glitch did not occur again. Just my luck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.