Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Stock Market Investments! BAWSAQ~~!

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By McShank

I need Everyone who has GTA5 to invest into HawkAndLittle and Pissweiser while they are low. The prices are slowly rising as more and more from reddit / neoseeker and other sites are grouping together to get rich fast and easily. Stock for HawkandLittle was at a measily .68$ when I started my game at launch. It is now over 6$ in the past 3-4 days since everyone started doing this. Invest Millions and you will see a massive increase in revenue. Get Rich!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I invested 25 million in Pisswasser yesterday because it was low at around $4 per share while almost every other stock was at $2,000 per share. I've made about a 25% return already. However...there are so many millions of people playing GTA V that I doubt any single group of people would have any appreciable affect on the price of a BAWSAQ company.

Let's say there are 10 million people playing GTA V (we all know it's way more than that). Even if 100,000 people are participating in this, and I think that is extremely generous, it's a drop in the bucket. Far less than 1%, I doubt it's enough to make any kind of measurable difference.

Pisswasser is going up because it was at an all-time low and there was nowhere else for it to go, not because a few people on Reddit are banding together and somehow influencing it.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have 60 million for each character i dont know if i should invest or not.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By McShank

@mb said:

I invested 25 million in Pisswasser yesterday because it was low at around $4 per share while almost every other stock was at $2,000 per share. I've made about a 25% return already. However...there are so many millions of people playing GTA V that I doubt any single group of people would have any appreciable affect on the price of a BAWSAQ company.

Let's say there are 10 million people playing GTA V (we all know it's way more than that). Even if 100,000 people are participating in this, and I think that is extremely generous, it's a drop in the bucket. Far less than 1%, I doubt it's enough to make any kind of measurable difference.

Pisswasser is going up because it was at an all-time low and there was nowhere else for it to go, not because a few people on Reddit are banding together and somehow influencing it.

Pisswasser has always been at an all time low since the game launched and is now raising for a reason as *BawSaq* is based not on the game but on us, The players. Same with HawkAndLittle. It was at less then a dollar since launch and its all time high was always below a dollar. It is now at 8.8$ per stock. I dont know what you think might or might not affect the stock but so far Neoseeker and Reddit are doing it and it is affecting those 2. I just want more people to see this and do it also as the more people who invest = more profit. Theres a reason R* made 2 stock markets as this will help make the online community for the game. I have invested about 8mil per character as thats all I had saved at the time and so far I am over 20mil each if I sold. Hawk was at 5.4$ yesterday when I sold mine originally and I got on today to see it over 8$ so I reinvested as I figured it would keep going up again. Money is easy to get but this is so far the easiest.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i, too, bought the HAL and pisswater stocks while they were less than a buck a share. i bought over a million shares of those stocks on all three characters. there is only one way for those stocks to go, and that is up!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright i have decided to put all of my characters which is 180 million in total in pisswasser while i play Dragons dogma dark arisen so i will check in 12 hours if the stock price has increased or not.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Word Ill join in when I get home.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ah cool. I didn't know BawsaQ was influenced by other players. Interesting!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9 MattyFTM  Moderator

I really hope that Rockstar have planned a crash in the market. Everyone thinks they're onto a winner and then BAM their stocks are worthless. That would be hilarious. Imagine all of the pissed off redditors and such.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyftm: Some men just want to watch the world burn.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By musubi

Okay, done. 20 million with each character into Pibwasser. Hopefully this pays off.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Put everything into HAL and Pisswasser. Pro tip: Make a new save in case this all goes to shit.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

I'm in, why not. Collusion is the only way.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By rachelepithet

I haven't progressed far enough into the story to make this worthwhile. I don't know how people invested 60 million into them, even after beating the game. I guess the Lester missions people are talking about. Anyway, because I'm waiting on Pisswater to rise, I'm holding off on advancing the story. Maybe I should pull out now, do the assassin missions, then buy Pisswater and HawkLittle at $10/share, an hope they go up to $100?

Social Club experience has been horrible for me, luckily I'm not one of thee people that hasn't even been able to login, but their website does not accurately show what I've invested nor the current selling price if see in game. Seems like they update that stuff once a week. Same with Chop the dog, I've had a pink collar on him and fed and walked him perfectly for days now, but in game he is unhappy, shit everywhere, and green collar. Social Club is not "live" with your progress in game.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McShank

So far, I have seen approx a .50$ rise in both stocks in the past few hours. Been playing with a friend who is doing the same with me and we simply farm more and more money to invest while its low. FYI, I believe I read that by 10pm GMT, redditors are selling all stocks, so might want to keep only till monday then sell and then when GTA online launches, we can all watch as bawsaq crashes.

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

@boocreepyfootdoctor: It's been live with me. I had the app up while I was playing the game, ordered a car and it appeared on screen immediately (the order notification that is). In game I even saw that Chop was unhappy so I pulled up the app, did the stuff, and it updated immediately. So maybe that was just a case of when the app was overloaded or something.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I haven't progressed far enough into the story to make this worthwhile. I don't know how people invested 60 million into them, even after beating the game. I guess the Lester missions people are talking about. Anyway, because I'm waiting on Pisswater to rise, I'm holding off on advancing the story. Maybe I should pull out now, do the assassin missions, then buy Pisswater and HawkLittle at $10/share, an hope they go up to $100?

Social Club experience has been horrible for me, luckily I'm not one of thee people that hasn't even been able to login, but their website does not accurately show what I've invested nor the current selling price if see in game. Seems like they update that stuff once a week. Same with Chop the dog, I've had a pink collar on him and fed and walked him perfectly for days now, but in game he is unhappy, shit everywhere, and green collar. Social Club is not "live" with your progress in game.

Save the Lester missions for when you've finished the story and have 20-25 million to invest, I did a couple of them before realising I was better off waiting on them and regret it, it's the absolute easiest, guaranteed way to make money off the stockmarket, and the more money you have to invest the better.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatball said:
    @boocreepyfootdoctor said:

Save the Lester missions for when you've finished the story and have 20-25 million to invest, I did a couple of them before realising I was better off waiting on them and regret it, it's the absolute easiest, guaranteed way to make money off the stockmarket, and the more money you have to invest the better.

I ended up with about 190~ million on all three after I finished the assassination missions. Getting 100% guaranteed return on Vapid was great; just had to wait a bit. Got every property sans Trevors' two and the Golf Club with Franklin, and got the Golf Club with Michael. Still have a good 40 million or so on Michael, and over 160 with the other two.

Seeing how I get free car upgrades with Franklin, I don't know how I'll spend all that money. Maybe buy like 20 fighter jets and crash them all.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By mike

Pisswasser is doing well!

No Caption Provided

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb: Oh snap! I wish I still had more money for it! I put all I had into HAL hoping to ride it for what it's left!

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By MEATBALL

Yeah, HAL seems to be slowly rising too, hopefully it keeps up before everyone pulls out Monday at 2200 GMT.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mcshank said:

I need Everyone who has GTA5 to invest into HawkAndLittle and Pissweiser while they are low. The prices are slowly rising as more and more from reddit / neoseeker and other sites are grouping together to get rich fast and easily. Stock for HawkandLittle was at a measily .68$ when I started my game at launch. It is now over 6$ in the past 3-4 days since everyone started doing this. Invest Millions and you will see a massive increase in revenue. Get Rich!

The wording makes this seem like a scam ad that we get on the forums every now and then.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By McShank

@mcshank said:

The wording makes this seem like a scam ad that we get on the forums every now and then.

I do what I can to assist in those ad's :D

Also, in 24hours since I last posted, PIS has almost doubled to over 9$ per stock and HAL is now over 11$.. Just stating this again for all. SELL at end of night Monday, sept 30th, Otherwise you may find come tueday, your stocks are worthless as almost all forums I posted / Have found with this info has stated everyone is going to sell come end of monday before GTA Online launches, and then from there, it shall be done again.

MannyMAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, aren't y'all a bunch of future white collar criminals in the making.

Play on hustlers, play on.

pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pubbles
    No Caption Provided

It's doing pretty well for me..

manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between HAL and Pisswasser, all my characters now have over 300 million. Yay! At this point I could buy every property and still have over 100 mil so Im not sure why I still feel the urge to get more. Whatever the answer, I made a new save and am now putting all of it into Pisswasser.

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the tip off duder, going to go and invest all my dollar now I think!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

This is some hardcore market manipulation shit here. You're ruining the free market, you fascists. THANKS OBAMA

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I invested what I had, and it earned me the 200 mil achievement, so I'm thinking you can just buy and sell over and over to get that one.

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#30  Edited By Colonel_Pockets

To get ammu-nation up do people need to start shooting up Los Santos? Is that how this works or am I getting something wrong.....

manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thestandardtoaster: I assume when people star buying weapons in GTA online it will go up daramatically.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ruiner

Are we certain that the player influenced Market isn't exclusive to GTA online? The stocks seem to go up or down based on the single player missions I do.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right at the moment I'm sitting 20 million over my initial investment. Man, just keep watching this thing rise. =D

manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ruiner: Thats why people started buying into the two lowest BAWSAQ markets and now both shot up making everyone rich. Seeing as GTA online was not out yet, one can assume, our investments caused the spike.

pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pubbles

So I can only sell stocks to 1.6 Billion dollars, then the I hjust have like an additional ~200 million stocks work another 3.5 billion. I can't sell them at all except in groups of 8...

I mean I don't need money, its just... :V

Nevermind, you can't have more than $2,147,484,647

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Hawk & Little stocks have been going down all week. You should probably sell now if you haven't already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.