The secrets of los santos ?

#1 Posted by jimmyfenix (3682 posts) -

Epsilonism.... Thats right ladies and gentlemen the crazy cult from San andreas is back ?

Wait i will let you guys decide. back on topic Rockstar has released this teaser of the cult in Gta V or maybe a new action ip about Epsilonism. who knows but it will hopefully be great either way

#2 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

#3 Posted by jimmyfenix (3682 posts) -

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

Thanks to Epsilonism i can hear the trees talk!!

#4 Posted by Yummylee (20582 posts) -

Kifflom be praised!

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.