Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Uhhh, am I boned? (potential Heist 2 spoilers)

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By audiosnow

Can you drive your getaway car to the truck?

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nodima

I did a VERY similar thing but the truck just BARELY cleared the sign. As I was pulling up I started mumbling "fuck fuck fuck" but it just squeezed in there! What's a proper heist without some near-misses?

Hope you can figure something out.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

Can you drive your getaway car to the truck?

I don't think so. I tried this because I parked my getaway car way up some windy ass dirt road and it took me forever to get the garbage truck up there. Unfortunately, I had to drive it ALL the way up to the mission marker.

I'm not sure what the solution is here...can you restart the heist through the menu at all?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

That really sucks dude! I always try to keep a couple of extra saves and especially always create new saves just before a big mission or a heist, but damn...your game is essentially broken at this point.

You could submit a support ticket to Rockstar...they may or may not have a solution, but at least they'll hear about it and it may be worth a shot? Here's the link, you will need to use your Social Club login:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Humanity

@ghostytrickster: have you tried blowing up the garbage truck before you reach the marker, since you end up destroying it anyways

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8 chaser324  Moderator

Damn, that treally sucks. Is it not possible to call Michael and position a new getaway car, or like Humanity said above, will it let you get away with blowing up the truck before you get to the getaway car?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.