Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Green Lantern

Character » appears in 28 games

Hal Jordan is one of the most legendary Green Lanterns, intergalactic police officers fueled by the power of will that are chosen because they fear nothing.

Green Lantern Capabilities

Nerdware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By Nerdware

Hey Giantbomb friends.  So, I have been thinking about the Green Lantern lately, and I have one question.  When the Green Lantern makes an object with the ring, does it stay there forever?  Like, if he makes a food item and he eats it, will it stay there forever?  Can he make it disappear after he eats it, and will it be like it nevermind happened?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Nerdware said:
    Hey Giantbomb friends.  So, I have been thinking about the Green Lantern lately, and I have one question.  When the Green Lantern makes an object with the ring, does it stay there forever?  Like, if he makes a food item and he eats it, will it stay there forever?  Can he make it disappear after he eats it, and will it be like it nevermind happened?
    He can not eat it. Its a energy not a solid you can eat. It has no nutritional value at all. 
    Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Aronman789
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Nerdware said:
    He can not eat it. Its a energy not a solid you can eat. It has no nutritional value at all. 
    But the ring makes anything he imagines, so what if he imagined that it could be eaten?
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Aronman789 said:
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Nerdware said:
    But the ring makes anything he imagines, so what if he imagined that it could be eaten?
    The ring makes an item OUT OF energy. It can be nothing more then that. It also runs out when he runs out of power. Or that or his will fails. 
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hatking
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Aronman789 said:
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Nerdware said:
    The ring makes an item OUT OF energy. It can be nothing more then that. It also runs out when he runs out of power. Or that or his will fails. 
    Isn't energy exactly why we eat?  Wouldn't that be the perfect meal, pure energy?  
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @HatKing said:
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Aronman789 said:
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    @Nerdware said:
    Isn't energy exactly why we eat?  Wouldn't that be the perfect meal, pure energy?  
    However the ring does not use that kind of energy. By now however Ive relzied chances are people are just trying to bait me. 
    Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Starfishhunter9
    @HatKing
    We eat chemical energy stored in the bonds between atoms. We cannot just convert whatever form of energy we want into a  type that is useful for us.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BraveToaster
    @Starfishhunter9 said:
    @HatKing:  We eat chemical energy stored in the bonds between atoms. We cannot just convert whatever form of energy we want into a  type that is useful for us.
    You can't, but I'm Bishop and I'm a boss.
    delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By delta_ass

He makes green constructs of whatever he imagines, not the actual thing he imagines. He creates a green sword out of thin air, but it's not an actual sword made of metal, it's made out of energy/hard light. So no, he can't make an actual edible apple. 

And his constructs can't stay forever, they rely on his willpower.

Nerdware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#10  Edited By Nerdware
    @Delta_Ass: Okay.  Thanks, man.  I understand.  Very cool.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mordukai

Comic Vine. It's there for a reason.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hatking
    @Starfishhunter9 said:
    @HatKing:  We eat chemical energy stored in the bonds between atoms. We cannot just convert whatever form of energy we want into a  type that is useful for us.
    Bullshit.  I've been eating electricity for years now.  Sure, my teeth fell out, I have no hair anywhere on my body and I suffer from regular nose and ear bleeds, but all that is unrelated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.