Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Greg Kasavin

Person » credited in 11 games

Former game journalist Greg Kasavin is currently the Creative Director of Supergiant Games, developer of Bastion. He has previously worked at 2K, EA LA, and was Editor-in-Chief of GameSpot.

Any news on Greg Kasavin? Whats he doing now?

Moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moon

uknow?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

He is still at EA last time I checked. Still an awesome dude nonetheless.

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrRedwine

I wish he would contribute to the site once in awhile.  I miss the hell out of his reviews and editorials.  I used to read all his reviews even if I had no interest in the game because he always had such good perspective.

I was just thinking that I wish I could keep up with all those guys.  I was on GS pretty much every day for nearly 8 years starting in 1998 and it's crazy how much they felt like friends to me.  Whenever I see someone like Jason Ocampo or Amer Ajami or good ol' AlexN I think back to the good times.

I'll be honest, I even go back sometimes to check out Justin or Brian's stuff.  Those guys are still pretty cool.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

He's working for EA. As a producer I believe. He's worked on C&C 3 and C&C RA3. I don't think we know if he's working on C&C 4 or not though.

EDIT: I just realized how insanely old this post is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.