Gregory Kasavin

#1 Posted by Xymox (2025 posts) -

Is the full name.

I can has cookies nao?

#2 Edited by MattyFTM (14244 posts) -

Gregory A. Kasavin.

I dunno what the A stands for though. Make that your research project, find it out and then you can has cookies!!!

Moderator
#3 Posted by Philip (124 posts) -

What was the point of this thread.

He doesnt have a middle name then?

#4 Posted by HibiscusExplosion (29 posts) -

My mum doesn't have a middle name

#5 Posted by Philip (124 posts) -

Where I am from, generally males will have a higher chance of a middle name than females.

#6 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1733 posts) -

Why do we need full names?

Then Cliff Bleszinski should be changed to Clifford, but what's the point?

#7 Posted by HibiscusExplosion (29 posts) -
Philip said:
"Where I am from, generally males will have a higher chance of a middle name than females."

But still, like 99% of people have middle names. By the way, what's the name of that guy who played in the NBA who had only one name? I think it was Naynay or something like that.
#8 Posted by Philip (124 posts) -

Im wondering that also.

Do the game credits, in the game manuals, use full names?

#9 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

Its just confusing when you search for people if you start adding names theya re not called or middle names. At one point the Peter Molyneux page was called Peter Douglas Molyneux or something which then screwed up all the links to him and his games and stuff started to go wrong with the wiki. It was changed back....
So his name is Gregory..sweet. Dosent help the wiki..

#10 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

I wish greg would go back to gamespot come to giantbomb or make his own site i just want =him to review games.

#11 Posted by Xymox (2025 posts) -

Why on earth is this topic still around? 

XD

MattyFTM said:
"Gregory A. Kasavin.

I dunno what the A stands for though. Make that your research project, find it out and then you can has cookies!!!"
Looking around, this is indeed the case. Someone should know this. 
What could it stand for? Adam? Andrew? 
#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"I wish greg would go back to gamespot come to giantbomb or make his own site i just want =him to review games."
Isn't it more comforting to know that Greg Kasavin's game insight is now actually being used in making games? Instead of now complaining about a game's problems for a living, he can actually fix the problems himself and use his expertise to help make the games more enjoyable for us all.
#13 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
TheGreatGuero said:
"Levio91 said:
"I wish greg would go back to gamespot come to giantbomb or make his own site i just want =him to review games."
Isn't it more comforting to know that Greg Kasavin's game insight is now actually being used in making games? Instead of now complaining about a game's problems for a living, he can actually fix the problems himself and use his expertise to help make the games more enjoyable for us all."
Not just in games, but in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3!!!  = D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.