Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Greg Kasavin

Person » credited in 11 games

Former game journalist Greg Kasavin is currently the Creative Director of Supergiant Games, developer of Bastion. He has previously worked at 2K, EA LA, and was Editor-in-Chief of GameSpot.

The search for the marathon..

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

Im just throwing it out wherever I can. Im still wishing that someday, somewhere, we´ll see Gregs gameplay marathons (especially the Oblivion one) that he hosted on Gamespot, released somehow, somewhere. Maybe as a full download from gamespot, maybe from him personally or maybe on DVD. I dont really care. I could honestly pay money to have that marathon in my collection. If anyone even remotely know of a location or way to get my hands on that material, let me know. And im not talking about the destroyed, stripped down highlights.
    But I guess im searching in vein since that was all subscriber events. Maybe release it for Gamespot subscribers?

Avatar image for chocobo_blitzer
    Chocobo_Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chocobo_Blitzer

Tucked away in the gamespot attic I suppose. I doubt it'll ever see the light of day again. Had to be there, I guess. Unfortunately, I missed most of it.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Maybe some viewer had the sense to record it, and would be willing to share it. That would be great.

Nintendude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Nintendude

I'd also love to watch that Oblivion marathon again. I remember someone said that he recorded it but I never got my hands on the recorded footage. I missed the beginning but did see most of it and I have to say it's clearly the best one. I also ended up buying the game even though I didn't even know anything about it before that marathon ^^ (I was more into stuff by Nintendo back then.)

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By DevWil

was this like a proto-endurance run?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.