Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guardian Heroes

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 25, 1996

Combining fighting game mechanics with RPG elements, Guardian Heroes is a 2D beat-em-up for the Sega Saturn that tells the tale of a group of fantasy adventurers, a mystical warrior linked to a powerful sword, the kingdom of a tyrannical wizard, and a war between ethereal beings.

Well, let's kick this off here!

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HTTenrai

I felt it worthwhile to start a forum topic on the Guardian Heroes page.

Where did you get your copy, if you have it? I got mine from an aunt who had been sitting on a Sega Saturn for years, no one playing the damn thing, and she gave it to me on my last visit to see family. In the selection of games she had was Guardian Heroes. I can't believe I got it for free!

Zombiesaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Zombiesaurus

I went out and bought mine from a store when it was released (can't remember which store though, probably GAME), after drooling over the articles and pics in the official Sega Saturn magazine for months.  12 years later, it's still my favourite Saturn game.

Avatar image for capncloudchaser
    CapnCloudchaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By CapnCloudchaser

I can't remember the first time, the second time probably within the second hand section of GameStation. Could probably find it on eBay!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I got the game earlier today! :D I got a copy from a local games store which sells rare Japanese games.

No Caption Provided

I've been playing the six player and it's f***ing awesome fun. I cannot believe Treasure of all developers made this game!

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By roushimsx

Picked it up from Media Play for $30 back in '96 since everyone in the IRC channel wouldn't shut up about it. I wound up buying quite a few saturn games from them back then....I miss that store.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.