Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guardians of Middle-earth

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 04, 2012

Guardians of Middle-earth is an action real-time strategy video game based around The Lord of the Rings franchise.

One does not just LOL into Mordor

gsquirrelgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By gsquirrelgo

Ok there are some obvious parallels between League of Legends and Guardians of Middle Earth characters. Would anybody care to help spell character comparisons out?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

Alright, come clear. Was this thread just an excuse to make that title?

I also am not sure what you're asking, and probably can't help you. Aren't there like, dozens upon dozens of LoL characters and just a handful of GOME characters?

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Budwyzer

Pretty sure he's asking for some to say  Golum = Trundle.  Or perhaps more along the lines of actual ability/utility  and toolkit comparisons. 

But whatever, pretty sure I'm not going to bother clicking on this thread again. Makes me wish there was a way to actually put entire threads on ignore so they don't show up.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By rahulricky

no idea but once it's on PS Plus I'm sure I'll find out

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Azteck

@Snail said:

I also am not sure what you're asking, and probably can't help you. Aren't there like, dozens upon dozens of LoL characters and just a handful of GOME characters?

Over 100 currently in League of Legends, most likely somewhere above 110 champs.

gsquirrelgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By gsquirrelgo

@Snail: maybe like 75%, but I am seriously trying to figure it out. I have limited LOL experience but am trying to convince some fiends who play LOL to try GOME.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.