No recent wiki edits to this page.
Guerrilla Bob fights his way through 7 levels of bad guys to get revenge on John Gore, a school friend that took on a life of crime when he parted ways with Bob.
- Arcade Story mode - Bob fights for fame, collecting medals as he goes
- Mercenary Story mode - Bob fights for money, collecting it from his dead enemies bodies
- Classic Survival mode - Bob fights off endless enemies coming at him from all directions
- Wave Attack mode - Bob fights wave after wave of bad guys, stopping to shop for guns and upgrades between waves
Guerrilla Bob supports cross-platform multiplayer
on a local Wi-fi connection as well as split-screen multiplayer
on the iPad HD version.
The game is available on Android marketplace, the Apple App store and the Mac App store. A free version is available on the iPhone as well as an HD version for iPad (supporting 2 player split-screen). Angry mob Games is rumoured to be releasing a PC version in the near future
Weapons and their corresponding upgrades can either be found along the way during the arcade story or purchased in the store between levels in the mercenary story. Bob can utilize any of the following weapons:
- "Play a multiplayer game using a Personal Hotspot!"
- Fixed server discovery issues.
- Added an option to manual connect to the server. 1.31
- Play CO-OP on local Wi-Fi networks: connect together your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac
- Retina Display support
- Fast App Switching
- Game Center support
- Improved controls
- Various game balance tweaks
- New playable characters: Rob McBang and Santa Bob
- More improvements
- The back button now navigates through menus as in other apps
- The menu button now brings up the pause menu