Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Giant Bomb Guild Redux

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sirpooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Picked the game back up after a pretty long hiatus a bit ago. Totally slipped my mind to join the GB guild. I'd love an invite. My ingame tag is Sirpooby.1079

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#202  Edited By shinboy630

Original Guild Wars is on sale on Steam if anyone wants to pick anything up for Hall of Monuments stuff.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is the guild still going?

I burnt out a while ago and was part of the roster cleanup, but have started playing pretty constantly the past few weeks and only recently remembered about the guild.

Account name is Capum.2958 if I could get an invite.

Turkey x3 for kicks.

Tonic7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey folks,

Downloaded this to try it out for the free preview week and I think it's the perfect scratch for that MMO itch (haven't played one since I quit WoW at the end of BC.) And for 25 dollars I don't think I will be able to pass it up. Although I didn't make my initial character on Yak's Bend, I think I will just delete him (only level 20) and start a new character on that server. Do I have to be on that server to join the guild? Any chance I could get an invite? Can't imagine another group of duders I'd rather play with or learn from.

Arena net name is: Tonic.7842

minorinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add me again! alatar.4173. I'm still in the waiting room of How I Met Your Mesmer...

AlbinoJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By AlbinoJerk

As a heads up, If for some reason you requested an invite recently or in the past and never received, send me a message here with your account and I will invite. remember to include your number code

AlbinoJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be checking this thread and my messages all day. If anybody needs an invite, either PM me or post info here. I will get back to you as quick as possible.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.