Lincoln Force Stress Test FAQ
I'll be updating this FAQ with any questions you guys ask - post here if you want to know anything.
This is for general questions about the guild and how to play with the rest of us, not mechanics or graphics settings.
When is the Stress Test?
10:00am to 2:00pm PDT (US West Coast / Los Angeles Time) on Wendesday, June 27th
What server is the guild on?
How do I join the guild in game?
Message one of our leaders / officers in game or on mumble
- Frak The Police (Me)
- Robbie Mac (RobbieMac)
- Jack Lafayette (Dark_Lord_Spam)
- Shinboy (Shinboy630)
- Pancake Apocalypse (No0b0rAmA)
- Khalessar Ironfist (Tarkhein) - Temp Officer
- Tesyla Soulweaver (Dourin) - Temp Officer
I just made a new character, why am I not showing up in the guild?
For new characters (unless they've streamlined it), you have to...
- Hit "G" for the guild page
- Hit the wrench in the bottom of the options on the left
- Click our guild if not already selected, then hit "represent guild".
This is because you can actually be a part of multiple guilds and represent different ones on any character at any given time. You can change this option after you set it.
I joined the wrong server, can I switch?
You can actually switch servers at the start of each beta event for free, along with the first couple of days of release.
Aside from those times, you need to use gems to switch servers - they give some of these out to everyone during the betas, but they are usually purchased for real world cash or in-game currency.