Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero 5

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

The fifth game in the core Guitar Hero franchise, and the third in the series from Activision and Neversoft. Though the game goes by the Guitar Hero moniker, it features full-band gameplay like its predecessor, Guitar Hero World Tour.

And This Is Why Kurt Cobain Doesn't Belong In A Videogame

• 57 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Nirvana sucked ass anyways.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ArcBorealis

I never listened to Nirvana at all, but seeing this guy have his likeness used for this, this shit...  

Yep, just horrible.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By jakob187

Tons of other threads about this. 

Nonetheless, this is what happens when you commit suicide.  It's, like, the 9th circle of Hell. 

Also, Kurt Cobain is a tool anyways.  People find his inclusion in this game insulting to his legacy.  I think Kurt insulting his fans by making an album like In Utero in order to purposely make them not like his music...well, the dood deserves all the ridicule he gets. 

Personally, I'm more pissed off about Johnny Cash's use in the game for this kind of shit.

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

No Caption Provided

Fuck this shit! The Flavor Flav shit is a travesty.
    Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By Whisperkill

Am I correct in believing he killed himself?
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By ThomasP
    @tooPrime said:
    " @Azteris said:
    " @tooPrime said:
    " People are way too freaking serious about this.  He did approved a Weird Al parody song in his life time. "
    I fail to see the connection between approving of an artist who does parodies and that abomination of a video.  I don't think this is the end of the world, but those two things aren't related. "
    I'm just sick of fake internet outrage. "
    I gotta say it upsets me because he would have never signed on to this... a few songs, maybe. Plus, where is the money going? Courtney Love? It's not going to Cobain or charity. It's probably going down the drain. Kurt Cobain encompassed a generation, so I can understand why there is this much "internet outrage."
    deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deusdigit
    @skrutop:
    LOL oh my GOD.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By TheHBK

Dude whatever.  Kurt Cobain was fucking musical genious.  but emo people like him who want to be different and be counter-cultural are just kidding themselves.  Stop, just stop.  If he didnt want to be famous, he could have just stuck to the underground scene and not put out albums.  Counter-culture is just trying too hard, because if it is good, it will be cool.  Thats the bottom line.  So he has no one to blame for being in this game but himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.