DragonForce Track Pack

#1 Posted by Zoidy (187 posts) -

This pack of songs is coming out on August 21st. Should be a doozy. The songs I saw that were going to be there are Operation Ground and Pound, Revolution Deathsquad, and Heroes of our Time.

Discuss!!

#2 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

i'll pass on them because I am not too good at GH.

#3 Posted by dmcadidas15 (34 posts) -

I want them but Im not sure I should buy them because they wont transfer over to world tour

#4 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6299 posts) -

I just beat Through the Fire and Flames a month ago...this should be a bigger challenge than the Virtuoso Pack!

#5 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
Zoidy said:
"This pack of songs is coming out on August 21st. Should be a doozy. The songs I saw that were going to be there are Operation Ground and Pound, Revolution Deathsquad, and Heroes of our Time.

Discuss!!
"
Sounds good. I might get it.
#6 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

I don't play GH3 much anymore, so I probably won't get it.

#7 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1036 posts) -

If they're songs weren't so long (and if they have to be long, um, be Metallica) and hard, I might give this go. Sadly, DragonForce is unnecessarily "epic," and I don't even play GH III much anymore.

#8 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

Man I just went on Youtube and listened to music video of Operation Ground and Pound, and it sounds like someone re-wrote Through the Fire and Flames and put a fan made Halo 3 trailer in the background. :|

#9 Posted by Strife88 (225 posts) -

I'll probably pass on this since I bought two songs packs not too long ago.

#10 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

No, WAY to hard.

#11 Posted by HistoryInRust (6316 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"Man I just went on Youtube and listened to music video of Operation Ground and Pound, and it sounds like someone re-wrote Through the Fire and Flames and put a fan made Halo 3 trailer in the background. :|
"

Sans the Halo 3 bit, this is a common criticism of Dragonforce.  It's usually "all their songs sound alike" followed closely by "they can't play live."

The second is reasonably true, but the first is one of those dangerous opinions -- people get rather . . . enthused when it is brought up.
#12 Posted by McDazzle (544 posts) -

....Dragonforce sucks :|

#13 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6299 posts) -

I don't really like listening to their music but playing it in GH just makes it all the more fun/epic.

#14 Posted by Snix (7 posts) -

I finally got the ideal calibration for playing on my TV so I may actually get this pack, I nailed Through the Fire and the Flames not long after I got it calibrated. Should be fun.

#15 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

still trying to beat the other one... the fire and flames on hard, so thats a nono.

#16 Posted by BranDong (238 posts) -
Shocker said:
"i'll pass on them because I am not too good at GH.
"
Maybe if you played without your hand in the shocker position you'd do better?
#17 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Sounds like a horrible and hard sound pack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.