Animated versions of the band, eww

#1 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

I really hope Activision doesn't screw up the player models like they did in Aerosmith, I know Kirk is a little fruity, but if they make him overly gay I will be very angry! Also, please do James Hetfield without a stupid beard (ah the glory days!).

#2 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

dont set your hopes to high, that's all i'll say

#3 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -
Endogene said:
"dont set your hopes to high, that's all i'll say"
Yeah, I know. I'm sure theres a very good chance, if not an indefinite one that they will. The music will still be good though.
#4 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

I'm pretty sure they will screw it up...

#5 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

A little fruity? C'mon you're giving him a little too much credit.

#6 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -
Shawn said:
"A little fruity? C'mon you're giving him a little too much credit."
He has a wife and kids, so unless he is a late bloomer, I think he's of the heterosexual variety
#7 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

i dont think they made them that bad but i hope they dont screw up Metallica either

#8 Posted by Player1 (3868 posts) -

I loled when I saw the aerosmith models. 

#9 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

They need Old-School Metallica models and Old-School songs. I bet activision will put all load, relad, and St.Anger songs because they are gay.

#10 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Ahhh I think they will stuff this game up big time and it will be punishing in difficulty.

#11 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

The Aerosmith models were awesome. I thought they were great representations of the band in a more cartoonish style.

#12 Posted by Quadrifoglio (816 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"The Aerosmith models were awesome. I thought they were great representations of the band in a more cartoonish style."

I thought that too. I don't know why everyone hates them.
#13 Edited by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

My problem is never the art style, it's the animations and details. Everyone looks and moves really fake.

If this is based off the World Tour engine, which we know it will be, that should be fixed. The World Tour characters look much better than in 3.

#14 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -

It would be cool if their models changed as you played through the setlist.

#15 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

Yeah, thats what was weird to me in Aerosmith,

#16 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

Yeah, thats what was weird to me in Aerosmith,

#17 Posted by Crzza (29 posts) -

I hope they don't make it like Aerosmith.

#18 Posted by Crzza (29 posts) -

I hope they don't make it like Aerosmith.

#19 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

They released them, look good actually. Look Great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.