favorite song in the game

#1 Posted by GHWT395 (9 posts) -

i like fade to black and sad but true

#2 Posted by Steven (247 posts) -

Queen!!  Stone Cold Crazy, without a doubt.

#3 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6287 posts) -

For Whom the Bell Tolls.

#4 Posted by FourSerioux (21 posts) -

Gotta go with Master of Puppets, from what I saw it looks like way too much fun on guitar, really looking forward to playing it.

#5 Edited by OneEyedNinja7 (797 posts) -

Blood and Thunder. Mastodon has a special place in my heart.

#6 Posted by Mac (71 posts) -

So far, it's Evil by Mercyful Fate. The riffs are decent and pretty simple while the solo's are just awesome.

#7 Posted by Crypto136 (118 posts) -
Mac said:
"So far, it's Evil by Mercyful Fate. The riffs are decent and pretty simple while the solo's are just awesome."

yea same here
#8 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

Besides the awesome non-Metallica songs in the game, I have to say Master of Puppets since it's my all time favorite Metallica song. I can't wait to get the game but I want the drum set too! I hope they cut the price on it soon. (Probably not)

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Muthafuckin "Albatross"!!!  CoC FTW!!!

"Blood and Thunder" is sweet too!!!

Oh, Metallica song?  "DYER'S EVE" MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm not all the way through it yet, though I have unlocked every song, and so far I'm going with Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back in Town". Thin Lizzy is just way awesome.

I'd also like to add that I think the final song "The Thing That Should Not Be" is totally weak. Not only do I find it to be a pretty crappy song... it's also waaaaaaaay easier than most of the songs in the game, which baffles me completely.

#11 Posted by JJOR64 (18908 posts) -

One is an epic song.  That and Welcome Home.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.