demodocus's Guitar Hero World Tour (Xbox 360) review

Guitar Hero: World Tour--Review

In many ways Guitar Hero: World Tour is a great game.  I have to give this game game the same score as I gave Rock Band 2 because where each game lacks, the other game shines.  To put it simple, if you are looking for a great experience with bass or lead guitar, go with Guitar Hero: World Tour.  If you are looking for a great experience with drums, go with Rock Band 2.  If you already have a Rock Band drum kit, then just go out and buy Guitar Hero: World Tour standalone.  Like an idiot, I went out and Paid $190 just for the drum kit and ended up going back to my rock band kit one week later.  Don't be stupid like me!