What's your favourite song from the original Guitar Hero?

#1 Posted by fishdalf (39 posts) -

Mine has to be More Than A Feeling by Boston.

Not a song i was completely familiar with before i'd played the game, but it slowly grew on me and is now a regular in my car's CD player.

#2 Posted by RawrMaster (3 posts) -

Mine would have to be Bark at the Moon by Ozzy. Not only does it sound awesome but it's extremely fun to play.

#3 Posted by Gamez_hunter99 (83 posts) -

Mine is more than a feeling, Fun song to play.

#4 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Bark at the moon

#5 Posted by FatMikeKingOfPunk (34 posts) -

More Than A Feeling is the most fun to play, but Infected is my favorite song to listen to.

Bad Religion's "Stranger Than Fiction", the album that includes Infected
#6 Posted by Shasam (468 posts) -

I'm a fan of More Than A Feeling too, if I had to pick a main set list song. Overall however, Even Rats is my favourite song, it took me by surprise and gave me a reason to check out the Bonus songs every time a new game comes out.

#7 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

Get Ready 2 Rokk.

#8 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Iron Man

#9 Posted by TrulyAlive (903 posts) -

Unsung by Helmet. So much fun, even if it gave me the worst hand cramps >_<;

#10 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -
Shasam said:
"I'm a fan of More Than A Feeling too, if I had to pick a main set list song. Overall however, Even Rats is my favourite song, it took me by surprise and gave me a reason to check out the Bonus songs every time a new game comes out.
"
Mines kinda the same. More Than A Feeling is my overall favorite and Even Rats is my favorite bonus song
#11 Posted by hazzard4123 (196 posts) -

I am Ice cream man, Running over fat kids with my van
When i ring my bell, all the little fat kids run like hell

Yeah Iron Man is the most fun to play

#12 Posted by Quadrifoglio (816 posts) -

"More Than A Feeling" and Even Rats are my favorites.

#13 Posted by HTTenrai (241 posts) -

Texas Flood. Something about its loose rhythm and cascading notes was a nice treat.

Frankenstein was a good runner-up, though.

#14 Posted by Mattzz10 (496 posts) -

More than a feeling was so much fun to play.  It got me that much closer to my scrub's dream of being in an amazing air band

#15 Posted by DXSSI (266 posts) -

All of This — Shaimus

Easily the most fun song to just jam on.

#16 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

Ziggy Stardust.

#17 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Iron Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.