The Gunslinger Stratos wiki last edited by Jagged85 on 07/28/13 06:23PM
View full history
Gunslinger Stratos is a third-person shooter with unique dual-wielding light-gun controls, featuring two gun controllers that can be fired separately or combined together into one or more powerful weapons. The light-guns also feature analog sticks to control the character movements along with buttons to jump and fly.
It is a multiplayer video game that can be played with up to eight players offline or more players online. Players can play up to 4 vs 4 team deathmatch modes, in realistic, fully destructible, urban environments modelled after actual cities in Japan. The characters are based on a range of anime and manga archetypes, from the teenage schoolgirl to the giant mech.
The game features hundreds of different guns which can be purchased using a point system and can save data using a NESiCA card.
Taito Type X3 arcade hardware
It runs on the powerful Taito Type X3 arcade system, which is comparable in power to Sega's RingEdge 2 (released 2012) arcade system as well as the upcoming PS4 (releasing end of 2013) and Xbox Durango (release date unknown) consoles. The Type X3 can run HD 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, or even 1440p resolution, on a 60-inch plasma display.
- OS: Windows Embedded Standard 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 -2400 (upgradable to Core i7-2600)
- Chipset: Intel Q67 Express
- Monitor: 60-inch Plasma
- Display: 1920x1080 (HD 1080p), 2560x1440 (1440p)
- GPU: nVidia GTX560Ti
- Sound: 7.1-channel HD Audio
- RAM: 8GB (including 2GB DDR4 and 6GB DDR3)
- Upgradable RAM: Up to 16 GB (DDR3 or DDR4)
- Storage: 160GB HDD (2.5 inches)
- Optional Storage: 16GB SSD, up to 3TB HDD
- USB: USB3.0 × 2 group + USB2.0 × 2 group
- Network: 1Gbit/s × 2 port
- Serial: 1 port
- Power Supply: 600W
It has been rumoured that Square Enix is planning to port Gunslinger Stratos to next-generation consoles, including the Wii U, PS4, and possibly Xbox Durango.