Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Did not get "naughty naughty" or "good samaritan" WTF?

zdgro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zdgro

On my first playthrough of the game I didn't get either the "Naughty Naughty" or "Good Samaritan" and I do not know how that could happen... any help?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

did you kill 10 engineers? there is a status message that pops up with each killed.
    If its your first playthrough you can only get one achievement, naughty naughty is for killing 10 engineers which is only attainable in mombasa streets before you get to datahive.

You get good sam for killing no engineers in the game directly I.E killing them first the brute they are tried too if it dies they die automatically so those kills dont count.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

You killed more than 0 but less than 10. You gotta play through again. Bummer.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies

Yup.  You killed some but less than ten

Raiden36O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raiden36O

I didnt get it my first time through either. But my in my second playthrough i managed not to kill any. Its not that hard not to kill any when you are activley avoiding it. I was playing on legendary and didnt run into a time where i needed to kill one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.