Hayabusa sucks.

#1 Posted by TimesHero (719 posts) -

For those who hate the Hayabusa Armor, post here.

#2 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

Maybe a reason why you don't like Hayabusa? In fact, what the hell is the differences!

#3 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

But Ryu Hayabusa is rad

#4 Posted by Brucie (129 posts) -

All Halo 3 armor is terrible

#5 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

it's fine with me, it's just everyone has it.

#6 Posted by TimesHero (719 posts) -

Its one of those things you can't explain.  Every time I see it, I want to kill it, whether it is on my team or not.  I restrain from team killing of course.

#7 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Yeah, I don't especially like it. I don't hate it though

#8 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
TimesHero said:
"Its one of those things you can't explain.  Every time I see it, I want to kill it, whether it is on my team or not.  I restrain from team killing of course.
"

I Understand, its like me when I see Liberals or PETA activist its like I just wanna turn the steering wheel onto the sidewalk, lol
#9 Posted by speciman (49 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"TimesHero said:
"Its one of those things you can't explain.  Every time I see it, I want to kill it, whether it is on my team or not.  I restrain from team killing of course.
"

I Understand, its like me when I see Liberals or PETA activist its like I just wanna turn the steering wheel onto the sidewalk, lol"
You are a very bad boy ! lol
#10 Posted by speciman (49 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"TimesHero said:
"

I Understand, its like me when I see Liberals or PETA activist its like I just wanna turn the steering wheel onto the sidewalk, lol"
You are a very bad boy ! lol
#11 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -

Sure, I don't like it either.

#12 Posted by Lies (3868 posts) -

I just don't like the Haybusa helmet. The rest is tolerable.

#13 Posted by SlimDogg (159 posts) -

I hated it when i first got it . But now i think it is fine.

#14 Posted by jNerd (2019 posts) -

It was cool when I didn't have it & now everyone haz it soooo lame!!! When I first saw it I thought it looked like a dinosaur pelvis bone super-glued to an azn paintball mask.
-lulz

#15 Posted by the9 (95 posts) -

Ahh.. I remember the week that the way to get Full Hayabusa Armor was found out. It was fun at first with all the hubbub that the ten year olds on Live made.Then I saw everybody online equipped withit. So I just played as an pink Elite ever since then.

#16 Posted by Dir_en_grey (32 posts) -

Well when I first got it I really liked it.  I still like it but I don't wear it.  I wear the security helmet with stock body and shoulders now.  I don't like the Katana either because I hate the hayabusa body.  I wish you could just turn the katana off and on, on any body.

#17 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

the hayabusa body is good, the rest is meh.

#18 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

who is that?

#19 Posted by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -

The Hayaya whatever it's called armor is over-used. It also makes your head a bit larger and easier to snipe... well, for me, at least.

#21 Edited by dartendaspartan (12 posts) -

Hayabusa rules! Rules!

#22 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Naw it doesnt suck....dont hate

#23 Posted by psr388 (268 posts) -

the helmet is retarded, but i don't mind the chest plate and shoulder pads

#24 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Guess I can post.

#25 Posted by Phucking_dirty_chicken (45 posts) -

One Shoulderpad is good the rest is stupid, especially  the Helmit.

#26 Posted by QuietAlien (174 posts) -
Phucking_dirty_chicken said:
"One Shoulderpad is good the rest is stupid, especially  the Helmit.
"
Yeah I agree. I Just want to Shoot that shiny thing off of their face. Ryu's cool, just not in Halo.
#27 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -

its so ugly

#28 Posted by TimeWaffle (946 posts) -

it makes you look like a power ranger

#29 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

Everybody has it. It's like an iPod. I hate iPods.

Ryu Hayabusa is awesome though.

#30 Edited by ShiroMe (130 posts) -

Who cares about the armor when Ryu himself is a poor pathetic shadow of his former self. The newer NG games suck. Thank god Itagaki got canned.

#31 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -
ShiroMe said:
"Who cares about the armor when Ryu himself is a poor pathetic shadow of his former self. The newer NG games suck. Thank got Itagaki got canned."
I'm appalled by your blasphemous remark.
#32 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

I like it.

#33 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

It was cool when like no one used it, it was at one point much more popular then Recon. Then Hayabusa was killed by every noob in the world wearing it at the same time.

#34 Posted by pirate_republic (1117 posts) -

IBennyishere said:

"Everybody has it. It's like an iPod. I hate iPods.

Ryu Hayabusa is awesome though.
ditto
#35 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

Perosnally I think it looks pretty cool.

#36 Posted by Hughes (399 posts) -

I used to use the helmet until I realized how big it was.

#37 Posted by jakob187 (21735 posts) -
Brucie said:
"All Halo 3 armor is terrible "

#38 Posted by bjorno (1430 posts) -

If you wear the hayabusa armor that means you are a cool dude and you deserve to win every match.

#39 Edited by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

I think I only wear one of the shoulder pads from the Hayabusa armor. I'm not sure though, since I haven't played the game in so long.

Edit: Yeah I do, but I don't wear the whole thing because I like to be unique. Here's my dude:

Bulldog19892

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.