When did Halo 3 get the snazzy skin?

#1 Posted by Baillie (4245 posts) -

Hmm? Is this a test forum for an incoming update?

#2 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

It kinda looks like an ad but an ad for ODST in a niche game site's Halo 3 forum kinda seems like preaching to the choir.

#3 Posted by Heartagram (1182 posts) -

I dunno i think its pretty damn cool and i don't even care about ODST

#4 Posted by Cerza (1653 posts) -
@Heartagram said:
" I dunno i think its pretty damn cool and i don't even care about ODST "
I agree. I'd kinda like it if every game forum got a badass skin like this.
#5 Edited by Daanienator (164 posts) -

I don't care...  IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

PS: post 100

#6 Posted by Lies (3867 posts) -

All the Halo franchise pages are skinned with the ODST ad. Targeted advertising at it's best.

#7 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

got to admit, when bungie wants you to know its games comin, THEY LET YOU KNOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN

#8 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11917 posts) -

I actually like this skin a lot. If dave or someone was to remove the Halo ad on the top, I would set it as my default.

#9 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

yeah i dont care about ODST but this looks awesome! 

I am sure they'll ust leave it up to game studios themselves to pay GB and do this, but they should allow it so we, the users, could edit the look of a games page. 

#10 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

Since GB sold out... Nah just kidding it's an advertisement. I hope it doesn't affect the whole site that's one of the worst things about Gamespot.

#11 Posted by Ekasra (104 posts) -

I must say, Giantbomb only throwing up ads relevant to similar games (hence why you can only find this Halo skin on halo games) is a brilliant idea.

#12 Posted by Bucketdeth (8024 posts) -

This is kind of old news, but it does look good and I don't even like Halo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.