Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

AMEX Cross Promo - $ for Playing Halo?

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By morrelloman

In light of the whole Doritos Mountain Dew Geoff Knightley thing I thought I should bring to light an amazing cross promo that could be benefiting every gamer with an XBOX Live Gamertag and an AMEX credit card. If you sync your AMEX card with your XBL account you get $10 off your statement and if you get the Wake Up John achievement (finish campaign on normal or harder) you get $25 off your statement. I mean $35 back for playing a campaign and having a credit card. Pretty sweet deal. Can't wait to see what other kinds of $$ I can earn for getting achievements. My time spent gaming has never been more justified. Other promos linked to this partnership include a trip to E3 for the first 25 synced accounts to solo legendary as well as some of their traditional spend this much here and get some $ back promos. I just think this is cool as shit that I made money playing a 6.5 hour campaign on normal. Have until Dec 31 to finish and it doesn't matter if you sync card after already having the achievement(s).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.