Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Combat Evolved

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2001

One of the launch titles of the original Xbox, Halo: Combat Evolved is a sci-fi first-person shooter telling the tale of an advanced cybernetic super-soldier known as the "Master Chief".

Can I use your Halo PC cd key for a nameplate in REACH?

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scullinator

If you dont know, there are these custom nameplates in Halo Reach.  I have all the halo game nameplates unlocked except for Halo PC.  I need a cd key to unlock the "halo ring" and this will also unlock another nameplate for having all 3 previous halo games.  This is the only need I have for this key, I am not playing an illegal copy or breaking any laws of copyright.  I figured there might be some PC gamers on giant bomb who dont play console games.  So pretty please with sugar on top , and a cherry.

thanks for reading.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jack268

You can buy my cd key for $20 *buys the game for $10*

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scullinator

If the game is only $10 I might just go and buy it.  Didnt think of that cause I figured the game would be hard to find.  Im not sure my laptop would run it though.  I have problems playing anything above a pop-cap game.

found it at a Best Buy for $20 and upon closer inspection I think I can play this on my laptop from work. 

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By manhattan_project
    @Scullinator said:
    " If the game is only $10 I might just go and buy it.  Didnt think of that cause I figured the game would be hard to find.  Im not sure my laptop would run it though.  I have problems playing anything above a pop-cap game. "
    Only copies that were online before sometime in August (I believe) will work.
    Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scullinator

I know that was the case with Halo 2, you had to be online back then. But I think any cd key will work.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By manhattan_project
    @Scullinator said:
    " I know that was the case with Halo 2, you had to be online back then. But I think any cd key will work. "
    No that was only for Halo PC.
    Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Scullinator

$20 is a bit much for a silly icon.  I would rather download it from the dash for only 600 pts.  Just thought maybe someone had played it for PC and didnt care to ever play reach.    

edit.  checked bungie.net and there is no deadline for using a pc key.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.