Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Is legendary suppossed to be like, hard?

• 59 results
    ohnobruno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By ohnobruno
    @ShaneDev:
    The end of Exodus is exactly where I'm at right now in my Legendary playthrough.  Everytime I get that last Brute's shield down I get hit with his goddamn Fuel Rod Cannon or he sticks me with some mircale throw of a plasma grenade.   That happened a few times in a row and I got impatient - getting killed by Jackals rushing to him - so I turned it off, hoping to finish it after work today.  
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@flufflogic: Ahaha thats the part I'm on I can't through to save my life I run out of DMR rounds, god this gun needs more fuckin bullets I hate how the campaign destroys your ammo supply.
    MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By MayorFeedback
    @ohnobruno said:
    " @ShaneDev: The end of Exodus is exactly where I'm at right now in my Legendary playthrough.  Everytime I get that last Brute's shield down I get hit with his goddamn Fuel Rod Cannon or he sticks me with some mircale throw of a plasma grenade.   That happened a few times in a row and I got impatient - getting killed by Jackals rushing to him - so I turned it off, hoping to finish it after work today.   "

I did Exodus last night (on Legendary). The last section on the beach took a while, but there are tools around that can definitely help you. As you face the building, on the far left side by the battery, there's a sniper rifle you could use. And, by the other battery, there's an Active Camo sitting around with some other weapons. So if you can't snipe from a distance, grab a heavy weapon off the ground or some grenades and sneak up on that last Brute. I recommend heading up the stairs on the very far right (again, as you're facing the building). Good luck!
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#54  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I personally find it literally IMPOSSIBLE! Then again, I can't even play that game on Heroic.

Avatar image for computerplayer1
    Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Computerplayer1

Just beat Exodus last night on legendary. It was easier than I thought it would be but also I think I just ended up taking the right paths at the right time. As was said there is an active camo (which in legendary is very useful), a rocket launcher, and a sniper rifle spread out across the beach side of that open area. 

I sat back and sniped out all but two enemies in the building from a distance, brutes and all, and simply walked up the staircase to success. Once you get rid of the tanks and ghosts it's really not too bad.

ohnobruno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ohnobruno
    @drhans: 
    I got through it on my first try after I got home last night but those are good tips for anyone trying to get through that part.  After clearing everyone else out I used a jet pack and hopped on top of one of those fixtures at the bottom of the staircase leading up to the objective.  Clear shot into the objective room and I picked the Brutes off with a DMR. 

All I have left now is the last mission which I haven't even started yet.  Have a bad feeling about that one but I also had a bad feeling about that part with four Hunters in New Alexandria.  Though it took awhile, Hologram was great for distracting them.
    flufflogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By flufflogic

My advice for the end of Exodus is take out the Wraiths, steal a Ghost, kill as much that way as you can, and then use the jetpack you hopefully held on to to just jump straight to the final button. The second you hit it it's mission end, and it's the only way I could do it on Heroic even...

pewpewlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pewpewlazer

"I'm so awesome at games let me post about the lack of challenge I found in it's hardest difficulty" 

"Baha! All these keyboard warriors will crown me god of their new kingdom!" 

RookieCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RookieCookie

I tried the two first playable levels on legendary, sure I got through them, but the second one gave me some trouble in the beginning, however, the hunters were just fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.