Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Legendary Content won't load

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

So I bought the Legendary edition of Reach and after looking through some of the stuff in the box and before I started playing I decided to put in my code for the legendary content. It started to download and then it just stopped and said could not load Legendary content. The code won't work anymore and I feel like I've been robbed. Is there any way I can re download it somewhere?

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

Figured it out.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

Would you mind sharing what you did to fix it? I just tried to redeem by pre-order armor, recon helmet, and limited edition elite codes and it told me they weren't available. Even when I go to my download history and try to re-download them it says they cost 99,999 Microsoft Points. Which...I'm guessing isn't correct.

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By fjordson
    @CenturionCajun said:
    " Would you mind sharing what you did to fix it? I just tried to redeem by pre-order armor, recon helmet, and limited edition elite codes and it told me they weren't available. Even when I go to my download history and try to re-download them it says they cost 99,999 Microsoft Points. Which...I'm guessing isn't correct. "
    Yeah, one of the guys at Bungie (I think he's from Bungie, or maybe 343) posted in the Reach thread over on NeoGAF that there's an issue with the elite armor code and they're working with the marketplace guys on fixing it. I assume it's a similar problem with your other codes.

Did you try the flaming helmet armor effect code also? I'll be bummed if that isn't working either. Going to probably hold off on redeeming any of mine.
    scholaronthemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By scholaronthemt
    @Fjordson: Glad I'm not alone. My codes won't work either. Called 1-800 4MY XBOX  and talked to a rep who said that they know  there is an issue and they're working on it. Personally,  I think that it was a site overload when a flood of  midnight  releases were picked up, raced home, and jumped on line to receive the extras.  The trigger to get bumped may have not been the download completing but the code being entered. Sure hope they figure it out.
    scholaronthemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By scholaronthemt

Okay! Entered the code at 1:30 am and just now received recon and flaming helmet at 11:45 am.  Thanks tech support!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.