Would you buy a bungie bundle with Halo 3, ODST, and Reach on PC for $69.99?

#1 Posted by NTM (7234 posts) -
#2 Posted by NTM (7234 posts) -

Yeah, it's not going to happen most likely. But if it did happen, I'd probably get it. That'd be awesome.
#3 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5373 posts) -

Playing Halo games on a PC doesn't seem like something I would be into.

#4 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -

If they all kept their drop-in drop-out four player co-op and it allowed the use of steam for online then of course. 
A man can dream.

#5 Edited by NTM (7234 posts) -
@BunkerBuster said:

"If they all kept their drop-in drop-out four player co-op and it allowed the use of steam for online then of course. A man can dream. "

Let's say it did happen, you think it'd get a lot of sales?
#6 Posted by Stete (722 posts) -

i would love to but even if that happens, it would be inevitable that it's gonna use Games for windows live.

#7 Posted by KatieAB1 (2 posts) -

If it would require obnoxious Steam DRM, then no. If I would actually own the product I purchase, then yes. Since this is Microsoft, I suspect it would require GFWL, which would be just fine with me.
#8 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@KatieAB1 said:

" If it would require obnoxious Steam DRM, then no. If I would actually own the product I purchase, then yes. Since this is Microsoft, I suspect it would require GFWL, which would be just fine with me. "

Wait... You would prefer GFWL over Steam? *head explodes*
#9 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Don't you think that's a little cheap?

#10 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Halo does not compare well to other PC shooters. I think Microsoft has learned that lesson by now.

#11 Posted by big_jon (5707 posts) -

Halo does not really have a PC market.
#12 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I already have them for Xbox, but if I didn't, I would wait for a $59.99 price point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.