Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Anyone who lives in Perth, Western Australia, check out Novembar

Vamino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Vamino

A friend of mine told me about this place the other week, so another mate and I went up there (we live a bit down south) to try it out. My lord, these are good burgers. We both had the triple cheeseburger. I can't find a photo of it, but it was a dense, GOOD burger. Three 170g patties, according to the very awesome owner.  

We went again this past weekend, and the owner had a new game that my friend tried out.. Roll a big dice, and you have to order what comes up. If you finish within the time limit specified, you get 20% off.  My friend rolled up a burger called the FatBoy. 

He could not finish it.
     He could not finish it.

They also have what is apparently the worlds tallest burger, the 7Bs:  

World's Tallest?
     World's Tallest?

And if you feel brave they have a chili burger that has a sauce that uses the Bhut Jolokia, the worlds hottest chili. 

Then there's their even MORE ridiculous burgers. $1000 for a 101 patty burger. $3000 for a burger with 20x 4kg patties. 

I highly recommend the Triple Cheese, it's big, filling but not overly so. Anyone know of other places like this around the world?
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

MOVING TO AUSTRALIA NOW.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By metal_mills

Who the FUCK would pay $3000 for a 20x 4kg patty burger? Even that 7 patty one looks disgusting, it probably has about 15,000 calories in it. Also, that post reads like an ad, just saying.

I could really go for a burger right now though...

Vamino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vamino

Yeah, reading it back it does really sound like an ad. :\ I didn't intend it that way, just trying to spread the love of a good burger joint. From what I understand, their big burgers are more designed for catering type situations. Was chatting to the owner when I was in there last, asking about those obscenely expensive ones. He said it was basically meant to be a joke. He wanted to have a burger that no one would possibly order, so he had that $1000 one. Then 20 guys came in and all put down $50 for it, so he created an even more expensive, more ridiculous burger.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

goatmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By goatmilk

Woah, what in the hell? I've lived here for YEARS and never heard of this place. Whereabouts is it?

Also Jus Burgers in Subiaco make a mean burger.

Vamino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vamino
    @goatmilk:  The address is 4 Bayley Street, in Dianella. Really small little shop, sandwiched (pun not intended) between a deli and hairdressers I think. I think it's only really been around for a year or so maybe, not very long anyway. Gotta try out Jus sometime, I keep hearing them mentioned too. Alfred's is the other one I hear brought up a lot.
    goatmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By goatmilk

Thanks for that Vamino! I'm definitely going to check this place out, video camera in hand. :D

I'm gonna try convince the powers who be at work to do our Friday lunch here sometime too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.