Burger Dealbreakers?

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by HistoryInRust (6311 posts) -
@Dork_Metamorphosis said:
" @Sir_Ragnarok: I will straight up eat a raw tomato like an apple and maybe that's genetic. 
My mother will do that sort of thing. She'll grow them right out in her garden, bring the healthy ones in, wash them, then fucking eat them right there. I've never known how people can do that. Shit's crazy. 
#-48 Posted by OldManLollipop (306 posts) -

Absolutely no goddamn veggie burgers.

#-47 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I can eat anything on a burger 

(anything!)

#-46 Posted by Teaspoon83 (624 posts) -

I can get by with mayo on a burger, sometimes. Onions though kill it for me. 

And oh, I'm the weird kind of person that doesn't like the "Secret Sauce" on the Big Macs so I order them without the sauce. 

#-45 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -
@Korwin said:
" Tofu.   Don't like proper burgers? Don't Eat. "
Or maybe they don't agree with eating proper burgers because they're vegetarian or vegan? Maybe their religion prevents them from eating proper burgers? Maybe they find the idea of all that gross disgusting processed meat being slapped together pretty revolting and so choose not to eat them? Maybe they want to be healthy? Yeah...fuck you.
#-44 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

Relish

#-43 Posted by HebrewSanta (49 posts) -

Mayo.  Hate it.  Don't like pickles either.

#-42 Posted by PS3RG (424 posts) -

Mustard. I fucking HATE HAAAAAAAATE mustard!

#-41 Posted by bartok (2480 posts) -

My only have two deal breakers mayo and mushrooms.

#-40 Posted by JaredA (824 posts) -

IT CAN'T HAVE MAYONNAISE. MAYO IS THE DEVIL!

#-39 Posted by Korwin (2864 posts) -
@Raymayne:   I'm squarely against any Tofu or Soy product trying to masquerade as the very thing people who might not enjoy meat are trying to avoid. Calm down.
#-38 Posted by SaucySala (344 posts) -

Onions can go die.

#-37 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I don't like tomatoes at all, but I have no problem just taking it off...  It's not that hard to do.

#-36 Posted by jkz (4025 posts) -

I don't like the burger part of a burger.

#-35 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3091 posts) -

The only thing anyone is allowed to put on one of my burgers is cheese, maybe some lettuce.  I'm all for cheeseburger purity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.