Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Do you eat your hamburger upside down?

I did tonight, I grilled, but if I eat at McDonald's I eat it right side up. At some resturants, I eat my hamburgers upside down, it's easier to put four fingers down, thumbs up and rotate said burger upside down. I'm just thinking hamburger.

Dude, it tastes the same either way :P

Why would you eat it upside down?

...fail

I don't see how that would make anything easier or more delicious.

I'm sorry, I must eat like a pig, just thinking hamburger.

Eating a burger upside down is like eating the bottom part of a chicken leg first!

Dude, I don't swing that way.

No, because all the condiments and stuff go on top of the burger, so the pressure put on what should be the top of the bun by holding it upside down would not only squish it, it would squirt out some of the ketchup, mustard, etc.

I don't, there's really no point.

Ever eaten it on its side?  Now that's hardcore hamburger eating.

Dalai said:
    "Ever eaten it on its side?  Now that's hardcore hamburger eating."
    Agreed.
    Dalai said:
    "Ever eaten it on its side?  Now that's hardcore hamburger eating."
    I'm gonna try that next time.

I eat it upside down sometimes, if it's a big one and there's bits of lettuce and stuff going everywhere.

Sometimes it's easier to pick up upside down, especially if it's a big burger, so yeah I sometimes eat them upside down.

Why would i eat it the wrong way when i can eat the right way?

KillaMaStA said:
    "Why would i eat it the wrong way when i can eat the right way?"
    who says we are eating it the "right" way
    think of it, are we?

I think I did that by accident once.

oh I feel stupid now
    I thought you meant you eat hamburgers upside down
    you upside down
    not the hamburger

A hamburger should be eaten the way it is intended to be eaten.

Claude said:
    "I did tonight, I grilled, but if I eat at McDonald's I eat it right side up. At some resturants, I eat my hamburgers upside down, it's easier to put four fingers down, thumbs up and rotate said burger upside down. I'm just thinking hamburger."
    Sounds like OCD. lol

F Yeah!  fight the power that be! You just inspired me to stick it to the man the next time I'm having a meat-patty, I'm gonna turn that sucker!

*fist*

Just leave it on the plate and eat it without hands.

I've never tried that lol.

I should mention, you do have to lean forward to eat a hamburger upside down. Remember, four fingers down and thumbs up, the grease from a big burger can dissolve the bun, so they are used for support of the soggy bottom bun. Lean forward, rotate and bite.

I eat my McDonalds hamburgers upside down :) dont know why i just do

Aparently, everyone at my school does that. I hate them so much.

My dad does that, and it bothers me every time. There are tops and bottoms for reasons, and they should stay on their respective poles of the sandwich.

Why the fuck would you do that. Usually the Mayo is on the bottom to suck up the greasiness and transfer it into your gut.

A&W you have to eat them sideways like this [|] because they always off center the burger making it lob sided so you cant eat them any other way its horid.

Upside-down? What madness is this?

Fail.

I don't see any point in eating a hamburger upside down.

twenty0ne said:
    "Why would you eat it upside down?"
    To show everyone that you're a communist.

I don't think so no.

I have never done that before.............

No, I'm normal.

Claude said:
    "I did tonight, I grilled, but if I eat at McDonald's I eat it right side up. At some resturants, I eat my hamburgers upside down, it's easier to put four fingers down, thumbs up and rotate said burger upside down. I'm just thinking hamburger."

So how'd it taste?

Not intentionally. Sometimes I assemble it upside-down because I don't realize that I'm stacking my burger and everything on the top bun. And dude, by then it's too late to change it. The bun has been tampered with and from that point, there is no going back.

Ive never done it before but Im willing to try..
    its sounds intriging =\

THE OP SPEAKS OF BLASPHEMY AND AND HERESY AGAINST THE BEEFKIND GOD EMPEROR

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.

Loading More Images