Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Fact or Fiction "100% Angus ground in our own kitchen"

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hexpane

I've been seeing this a lot in some local places.  What are the chances that they are grinding their own hamburger from "100% angus beef".  I've eaten 1 burger from each place, both were good. But I can't "taste" the home ground. and what beef type are they buying to do this grinding?

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

I don't see how you could find a different taste if it's ground in their kitchen or at a butcher. It's not like grinding it in one place or another has any effect on the flavour (unless they put some sort of seasoning when grinding).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Didn't your hear? They're made of 100% worm meat. This kid at the playground's cousin's step dad worked high up in McDonalds and told him this. :P

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Verdugo

I wouldn't take the "100%" part seriously...

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By crunchUK

fact. but beef is a broad word meaning "meat from a cow" and also their "kitchen" is a giant factory plant so it really means fuck all

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.