Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hard Corps: Uprising

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 16, 2011

Developed by Arc System Works, Hard Corps: Uprising is the spiritual sequel to Contra: Hard Corps available as a downloadable game on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

Anyone bought this yet?

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By benjaebe

So has anyone bought this? 1200 points seems kind of steep, but the demo was really solid. Gameplay and artwork were pretty good. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on it but I'm not quite sure. Reviews seem to be fairly positive.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

No, but I'm thinking about buying some more beer.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ESREVER

I'm thinking about picking it up as soon as it hits PSN. I'm a fan of Contra and I'm a fan of Arc System. Seems like a no-brainer sale to me.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By frankxiv
    @ESREVER said:
    " I'm thinking about picking it up as soon as it hits PSN. I'm a fan of Contra and I'm a fan of Arc System. Seems like a no-brainer sale to me. "
    yeah same here.
    buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By buft

I bought it. its pretty fun from what ive played, few niggles like the end of the first level kept breaking and making me replay 2 boss fights

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By JTB123

I bought it, it's great once you know where things are, but getting that knowledge is proving to be not worth the time investment. There are some pretty big difficulty problems that just don't need to be there, maybe it's been longer than i thought since I played Atomic Runner the way I did, but this game seems pretty broken to me in a lot of ways.

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By ShadowVirus

I downloaded the trial, I like this type of gameplay but I wasn't sold on the game. I might pick it up later but at the moment I'm in no rush to purchase this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.