Does anyone have an opinion on this game?

#1 Posted by B0HICAH (43 posts) -

It's surprising seeing no threads in this forum, I figured a Harvest Moon game for the 3DS would gather a little bit of attention.

I'm getting a 3DS soon and am looking at games to pick up for it. Unfortunately there's no video coverage of this Harvest Moon game here, and nothing in the wiki, so I ask here: would anyone recommend this to someone who hasn't played a Harvest Moon game since the N64? It has a middling score on Metacritic, but I don't trust that enough.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

No. Nobody has an opinion on this game. It has been erased from the timestream, and nobody knows of its existence.

#3 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

No. Nobody has an opinion on this game. It has been erased from the timestream, and nobody knows of its existence.

Might as well delete the wiki page as I'm pretty sure the game doesn't even exist at this point.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

It doesn't look... right.

#5 Posted by kerse (2118 posts) -

@Joeyoe31 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

Might as well delete the wiki page as I'm pretty sure the game doesn't even exist at this point.

Wait what game are you talking about? I don't remember how I got to this thread.

#6 Posted by Undeadpool (4998 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

NOOOOOO! I SLEPT TOO LONG!!!

#7 Posted by sambean (17 posts) -

In comparison to some of the older Harvest Moon games, ANB is much slower in opening up completely. After the first month, you unlock the ability to get blueprints and customize your town and farm. If you've ever played A Wonderful Life, I found it to have a similar feel to it, although conceptually the main goal (building a successful town) is different. It's a fun HM, and I like it quite a bit more than TToTT.

#8 Posted by grimmspectre18 (70 posts) -

I love you guys.

#9 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

I've had this game for nearly a month and I haven't touched it. Plan I starting it when I gt on my family trip in early February.

#10 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I want this game. But I don't want to want it.

#11 Posted by Morningstar (2242 posts) -

I didn't know this even existed. Now I want it bad.

#12 Posted by NinjaBerd (221 posts) -

I cant offer my own opinion, but My girlfriend says she loves it.

Her credentials: She has played every harvest moon and rune factory except Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon 64, and Rune Factory tides of destiny.

side note - Those ****ing plushies are taking over my house!

#13 Posted by CrazyBagMan (859 posts) -

Played about 5 hours of it so far, seems super solid and the best HM in released in recent years by far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.