New Hawken "Story" Trailer

#1 Posted by JRock3x8 (250 posts) -

whoa. 

http://youtu.be/BwA03XsKzbY 

mostly stuff you've already seen but the presentation is jaw dropping.

#2 Posted by pweidman (2342 posts) -

Yep, still looks amazing. Same location though as the first vid. Time to show a new area or this is a demo, not a game.

#3 Edited by Mikemcn (6996 posts) -

Learn to link things people. Game looks super interesting, i'll need to keep an eye on it.

#4 Posted by august (3853 posts) -

I wanna touch it.

#5 Posted by JRock3x8 (250 posts) -
@pweidman said:

Yep, still looks amazing. Same location though as the first vid. Time to show a new area or this is a demo, not a game.

Heck, that's a demo I'd pay $5 for...wouldn't you?
#6 Posted by Yamoto (111 posts) -

Armor core 5 will be much better 

#7 Posted by Marz (5658 posts) -

Mechwarrior 5 where art thou?

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Yamoto: Yes! Finally. Hawken looks cool and all, but I love me some Armored Core.
#9 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Id love to see what they come up with to justify mechs flying around and destroying each other when the hole point is the lack of resources, but it looks cool.

#10 Posted by JRock3x8 (250 posts) -

mechwarrior is coming, calm down.  the dev said last week or week before news is forthcoming. 

meanwhile, more hawken goodness. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.