Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Heavy Rain Move Edition first screens

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fjordson

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"Heavy Rain has been given a PlayStation Move makeover with a brand new control scheme that gives players the ultimate freedom of control. With PlayStation Move you can really put yourself at the heart of the story more than ever before, and your every decision and every move will make a difference.
    Heavy Rain Move Edition will be available to buy pre-Xmas. If you already have a copy of Heavy Rain you’ll be able to download a free update from PSN that’ll let you play the game with the new PlayStation Move controls.

Heavy Rain Move Edition is played using a PlayStation Move motion controller to complete actions and a PlayStation Move navigation controller or DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller to move your character. But if you want the full experience we’d strongly recommend you play with a PlayStation Move motion controller and a navigation controller.

You’ll also be able to play the game with the standard DUALSHOCK 3 controls if you don’t have PlayStation Move.
    Stay tuned to the blog as we’ll have a couple of trailers for the game in the coming weeks featuring interviews with Heavy Rain writer/director David Cage and producer Guillaume de Fondaumiere.
    That’s all for now, but please feel free to post some questions and I’ll get back to you asap.
    "

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/08/06/heavy-rain-move-edition-first-screenshots/

Waggle to Jay-son.
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

Of any game this should be the one that feels the most 'right' with Move. It wont make people crazy excited though.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spaceturtle

Hmm... Well, if I'll ever buy a Move controller it won't be because of this, that's for sure.

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Nadafinga

Awesome that it's a free update. I'm just glad that I don't have to buy a new version of the game (like with RE5).

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

Move looks like something really interesting and worthwhile and Heavy Rain seems like one of the perfect games to include support for it :)

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Meowayne

What do you mean, "first screens"? There's already a trailer and several pieces of hands-on footage of the Move version.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MetalGearSunny

It's like the Wii version...oh man, playing this stuff using the Move could be intense!

FireSketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FireSketch

Goddamn, I forgot how good the religious nut's room looks. Dat lighting!
    I'm still impressed with their UI, I'm pretty sure I know what all of those symbols mean.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Red12b
    @Meowayne said:
    " What do you mean, "first screens"? There's already a trailer and several pieces of hands-on footage of the Move version.   "
    posted four days ago man
    fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fjordson
    @Meowayne said:

" What do you mean, "first screens"? There's already a trailer and several pieces of hands-on footage of the Move version.   "

wat.

@FireSketch said:

" Goddamn, I forgot how good the religious nut's room looks. Dat lighting! I'm still impressed with their UI, I'm pretty sure I know what all of those symbols mean. "

Yeah, it does look good. As for the symbols, I'm wondering what the "T" means in that second screen.
    FireSketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FireSketch
    @Fjordson: I assumed that was a new button. No idea then. Exciting! ;)
    gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By gike987
    @Fjordson:  T probably means the trigger on the move controller. So you hold the trigger on the navigation controller (L2) and the trigger on the move controller (T).
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I can't wait to re-enact the finger cutting scene by smashing the Move Wand down on my pinky really hard.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Meowayne
    @Fjordson said:
    " @Meowayne said:

wat.

Youtube is your friend.
    fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fjordson
    @Meowayne said:
    " @Fjordson said:
    " @Meowayne said:

wat.

Youtube is your friend. "
    My mouse is blue.

@bartok said:
    " I can't wait to re-enact the finger cutting scene by smashing the Move Wand down on my pinky really hard. "

Hahaha. As long as it's near 1-to-1 movement.

@gike987 said:
    " @Fjordson:  T probably means the trigger on the move controller. So you hold the trigger on the navigation controller (L2) and the trigger on the move controller (T). "

Ah, interesting point. Makes sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.